Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Fred hall shows

Message Subject: Fred hall shows
cedarstrip
Posted 1/17/2017 4:25 PM (#846516)
Subject: Fred hall shows

From another thread, has anyone ever been to one of these California shows? Reviews?
ewism
Posted 1/18/2017 2:14 AM (#846562 - in reply to #846516)
Subject: RE: Fred hall shows

Great show I go to the Long Beach, CA one every year. Lots of bargains to purchase and seminars by the industry pros. Companies offer a lot of discounted rods, reels, tackle, boats, equipment and outdoor clothing. Expect gigantic crowds. The one in San Diego is smaller and less crowds. Lots of factory representation. I'm going March 1 and 2. I usually plan my schedule of what I want to see or purchase from the Western Outdoor News weekly magazine special edition the week before. www.wonews.com. It has the doorbuster specials in it. Its our BlackFriday! So funny but complete strangers already are talking about it to each other as we're fishing on the ocean or lakes in SoCal. Just had such conversation as I was reeling in a 5lb trout Sunday LOL. He wanted to buy a Stradic reel like mine and was hoping to find it at a discounted price. I bought one of mine there two years ago. Reg in SoCal
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)