Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Public service announcement for Ulterra owners with standard remotes

Reply New post
Message Subject: Public service announcement for Ulterra owners with standard remotes
Wood_Duck
Posted 8/26/2016 6:14 PM (#828588)
Subject: Public service announcement for Ulterra owners with standard remotes

I learned a new trick today from a MinnKota rep. The other day I went to launch and found the remote for my 2 month old Ulterra dead. My best friend picked me up a new battery on the way to the ramp and after installing it still wouldn't respond.

This is for the standard non-link remote: if you have a similar situation where it's completely dead and will not respond. Remove the battery cover and remove the CR2450 battery. Turn the battery over with the positive down and install it backwards. Press it all the way down flat. Then remove and reinstall correctly. The remote should now be reset and functioning.

Apparently if certain buttons are pressed it can overload the circuit basically and this is the reset method. Worked like a charm.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)