Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Lake St. Clair, NE Detroit

Message Subject: Lake St. Clair, NE Detroit
bbeaupre
Posted 5/24/2016 6:32 PM (#818011)
Subject: Lake St. Clair, NE Detroit

I am thinking about relocating to the NE side of Detroit for a job and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on where to start looking for muskies there. I do have a kayak but still limited to about 2 miles of travel from launch, unless someone needs a boat partner (I will pay for gas!). I mostly fish the bay of green bay and would be happy to trade some info to anyone with knowledge of St. Clair.
Bondy
Posted 5/24/2016 9:01 PM (#818027 - in reply to #818011)
Subject: Re: Lake St. Clair, NE Detroit

Lots of opportunities. In fact there are plenty of kayak musky anglers on the Ontario side. Not sure if there is a web site or forum that might be more helpful....
Zib
Posted 5/26/2016 8:41 AM (#818278 - in reply to #818011)

There's plenty of kayakers that fish musky on the Detroit River. They mainly fish in the no-wake areas on the river. On LSC they fish out of the Fairhaven ramp in Anchor Bay or out of Metro Beach (Day Sail ramp). There's also kayakers fishing the channels & cuts on the SCR (out of the DNR ramp by Decker's).
Contender
Posted 6/2/2016 12:08 PM (#819046 - in reply to #818011)

No need to look far. If it is LSC or connected to it...muskies are there. Enjoy the move.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)