Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Pink Blades

Message Subject: Pink Blades
figure 8
Posted 2/11/2016 12:15 PM (#804239)
Subject: Pink Blades

What conditions or water color do you find that pink blades work well in. I was thinking of having a few Spankys made up at show with them.I've caught fish on a lot of other color blades just never used pink and seen/heard a few guys that really like them
BNelson
Posted 2/11/2016 12:59 PM (#804248 - in reply to #804239)
Subject: Re: Pink Blades

pink blades at one time were all the craze for full moon night fishing.. they definitely work at night on full moons but lots of other blade colors do too ... I've had some luck on those low light days in the early fall, in clearer water on pink blades but rarely throw them... try em at night on a full moon or bright night
Kirby Budrow
Posted 2/11/2016 2:54 PM (#804259 - in reply to #804248)
Subject: Re: Pink Blades

I've had a lot of success on certain lakes with pink bucktails. I caught a big one in November one time on a pink super model even. I've never really had a pattern where I thought pink was the ticket, but now and then I put it on and have pretty good success. I asked my uncle about this, who is a pretty dang smart walleye pro, and he said pink can resemble ciscos in certain bodies of water. I'm not so sure about that but I do know that big fish like it.
Zib
Posted 2/11/2016 3:09 PM (#804265 - in reply to #804239)
Subject: RE: Pink Blades

One of my buddies has a Spanky buck tail with pink blades & I've watched him catch several muskies up to 49" on LSC with clear water & bright sunny sky's. I still can't bring myself to use one with pink blades, though I do have a few with pink skirts that have caught smaller skies.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)