Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "When I'm on da wata I don't waste time I fish good spots and place my cast on target and always use da best bait possible" -Al Lindner
- (Added by: bulldawg101)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Club apparel

Message Subject: Club apparel
muskellungecw
Posted 12/10/2015 6:32 PM (#795911)
Subject: Club apparel

I'm going to try something new here. Most threads on this MF channel appear to be announcements with very little conversation. I'm hoping members from other clubs will volunteer info or ask questions on the topic of club apparel.

Our club established a new logo a couple years ago and since the end of summer has really gotten into getting that logo on apparel items like hats, tshirts, rain jackets, duffel bags, and jackets. Tomorrow morning I will be placing our 20th order since August -- this time I'm ordering some embroidered long sleeve polo shirts. Because we're trying to avoid inventorying items, almost everything has been pre-ordered with commitments from our members. And it's been working very well logistically as well as good-to-great pricing!

We've done mostly embroidery but we also just received an order of 55 screen printed tshirts (30 short sleeve and 25 long sleeve) in a rainbow of 13 different colors. (Yeah, the logistics of dealing with that was interesting - ehem, time consuming -- but it's been fun.) One thing we have not established yet is a place that will do large embroidery (9-11" diameter logo) for the back of a jacket without incurring a very big setup fee (approx $250 for setup at a local embroidery/screen print business). Does anyone have any suggestions for that?

I suspect we're not supposed to do any advertising here, but because we're just customers, I'd like to highly recommend the place where we've been ordering our club apparel. It's Queensboro Shirt Company (Queensboro.com) out of North Carolina. I could e-talk for a very long time about all the great things going on with them and will likely share some of those thoughts in separate messages in this thread.

Queensboro offers a referral incentive that benefits both new customers and existing one in the way of a $20 credit for both parties. If any of you are interested in doing this, pm me and I can explain more and make arrangements.

Our motivations for doing club apparel is to advertise our club and with all the stuff we have out there now, I'm sure it's bound to have some kind of impact.

If anyone has any questions, be sure to post them here. More to come...

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(MCW Logo-OFFICIAL-lowres.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments MCW Logo-OFFICIAL-lowres.jpg (124KB - 400 downloads)
muskellungecw
Posted 12/10/2015 6:36 PM (#795912 - in reply to #795911)
Subject: RE: Club apparel

Queensboro has a full-functioning web interface with lots of fun options to mess around with. Here's a few examples showing items we've purchased.

Edited by muskellungecw 12/10/2015 10:36 PM

(20150814-5Camo-subtleLogoB-Ordered4.JPG)

(Camo-NeonWIClint-C.JPG)

(20150730-Black-RichardsonSandwichBillCap-Ordered.JPG)

(20150814-Yellow-SportsmanWashedTwillSandwichBillCap-Ordered2.JPG)

(Print-MCWFullFront-DarkShirt-lowres.jpg)

(Print-RainbowOfColor-crop-lowres.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20150814-5Camo-subtleLogoB-Ordered4.JPG (21KB - 367 downloads)
Attachments Camo-NeonWIClint-C.JPG (21KB - 363 downloads)
Attachments 20150730-Black-RichardsonSandwichBillCap-Ordered.JPG (16KB - 380 downloads)
Attachments 20150814-Yellow-SportsmanWashedTwillSandwichBillCap-Ordered2.JPG (20KB - 379 downloads)
Attachments Print-MCWFullFront-DarkShirt-lowres.jpg (93KB - 351 downloads)
Attachments Print-RainbowOfColor-crop-lowres.JPG (120KB - 385 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)