Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Heading to Vermilion on September 10th?

Message Subject: Heading to Vermilion on September 10th?
malenurse
Posted 9/6/2015 7:28 PM (#783411)
Subject: Heading to Vermilion on September 10th?

My wife and are going to be staying at Polly's resort for 5 days. I was just wondering if anyone has been on the lake this week and how fishing has been? If anyone has any suggestions where to start, I'd sure appreciate it. We've always fished on the far east end of the lake. Thanks for any suggestions.
Blake
Posted 9/6/2015 9:16 PM (#783431 - in reply to #783411)
Subject: RE: Heading to Vermilion on September 10th?

I will be up on the Vermilion the 12th-15th and would appreciate any advice people are willing to give as well. I have only fished the lake in June so it will be a little bit of a change. I'm heading up with my wife, her parents and our 10 month old daughter so I would like to make most of the limited I will have to throw for muskies. I will be staying on the far west side. Thanks for any advice guys!
eightbduck
Posted 9/7/2015 9:16 AM (#783471 - in reply to #783411)
Subject: Re: Heading to Vermilion on September 10th?

I fished the lake for a week in late August....and the bight was slow for everyone in my group. After three days of no fish I hooked up with a guide buddy of mine and put a 41 and 53 in the boat. He has put a fish in the boat every day since July 1st.... Not sure if I can post his name here so PM me if you would like to contact him.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)