Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Striker Ice Climate bibs

Message Subject: Striker Ice Climate bibs
moondog
Posted 8/28/2015 1:33 PM (#782295)
Subject: Striker Ice Climate bibs

I want to get a good pair of bibs for fall fishing. I was looking at the Striker Ice climate bibs. One thing that That caught my eye was that the insulation is removable. That would be nice in the early fall when it isn't as cold out. Just wondering if anyone has these bibs. Is there any like or dislikes about this bibs? Does the insulation come out and go in easy? Are they warm when it gets really cold? Or is there a better pair of bibs that you guys would recommend looking at buying other then these.
Nershi
Posted 8/28/2015 2:03 PM (#782299 - in reply to #782295)
Subject: Re: Striker Ice Climate bibs

Striker makes awesome products. Several of my friends and I have their bibs and jackets and we are all very happy with their product. We use them for fall fishing, ice fishing and duck hunting. The liner is very easy to remove or add. It's no problem doing it in the boat, on the ice, etc. You won't need to use the liner much because they are so warm. With the liner you will be toasty.
greenhyena
Posted 8/28/2015 6:48 PM (#782321 - in reply to #782295)

I've got the bibs and the jacket and love 'em. They are very warm though, even without the insulation
Kwestlund
Posted 8/29/2015 10:14 AM (#782359 - in reply to #782295)

Sizes run on the big size but the bibs are adjustable. Had my set for two years and they are holding up very well. Spent most of last winter just using a wind break instead of putting up a shelter. Almost to warm to do much walking in , but both the jacket and bibs have vents to help with that.
tincan
Posted 8/30/2015 6:14 PM (#782466 - in reply to #782295)

I love my Climate Suit. Get the one that fits you with the adjustable cuff you can always shorten it. Im 5'8" but wear a large for the extra space being able to shorten the legs has made my bibs last way longer than previous suits.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)