Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Vermillion

Message Subject: Vermillion
moleman
Posted 7/19/2015 8:19 PM (#776915)
Subject: Vermillion

My fishing pard & I hope to go to vermillion soon. The west end appears to be smaller in size & perhaps a good place to start but some advice would be helpful. Also can some one suggest a good guide as we would like to have one for a day. How about some info on a place to stay.
Thanks.
Dick
[email protected]
double J
Posted 7/19/2015 9:43 PM (#776924 - in reply to #776915)
Subject: Re: Vermillion

spring bay I"ve been there 3 times and am going back again in two weeks. As for a guide go with Steve from spring bay he will get you started in the right direction. The entire lake holds fish i've seen them in just about every bay, rocks weeds its a good idea to hire a guide to point out some better areas. You can google Spring Bay Resort or they sponsor this site that's how I found out about them just click on their add. You will have a good time I"ve always liked the west end because no matter what you can't get blown in there is always a place to get out of the waves
bucknuts
Posted 7/19/2015 10:09 PM (#776929 - in reply to #776915)
Subject: RE: Vermillion

Most of the good guides have been booked for months, now.
You can hope for a cancellation.
Call Luke Ronestrand or Matt Snyder.
Yooper Padre
Posted 7/20/2015 6:42 AM (#776935 - in reply to #776915)

Ditto on Spring Bay. I've also been there three times and love it. Like many places, it's a nice resort, but there it's the people who make it outstanding. You'll be hard pressed to find nicer folks than the Amundsons. If Steve isn't available they'll find a guide who is.

Fr. K
moleman
Posted 7/21/2015 8:00 AM (#777115 - in reply to #776915)

Thanks for the reply's. I read where the MN DNR said 15% of there netted muskies were over 50 inches. I hope I see one!
muskyhunter47
Posted 7/21/2015 8:44 AM (#777124 - in reply to #777115)
Subject: Re: Vermillion

Spring bay is nice. I also like vermilion dam lodge it's in the middle of the lake so it's easy to fish east or west .
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)