Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Links to Bait Tactic Videos

Message Subject: Links to Bait Tactic Videos
RandalB
Posted 3/11/2015 8:25 AM (#758853)
Subject: Links to Bait Tactic Videos

Hey all,

Really enjoyed some of the videos I've seen here detailing proper tactics for fishing specific types of baits. The ones recently posted on the "Figure 8 discipline" thread were particularly informative. I also enjoyed and learned from the "How to fish a Suick" ones I've seen here.

So, if anyone can post links to videos they've seen that detail tactics for fishing particular types of bait for us newer guys to learn from, it'd be fantastic.
Kinda a "How to" video reference for those of us who don't have experienced folks to teach us how to use our baits the right way.

Any help appreciated,
RandalB
tackleaddict
Posted 3/11/2015 8:34 AM (#758857 - in reply to #758853)
Subject: RE: Links to Bait Tactic Videos

I also have enjoyed the videos and enormous wealth of information posted over the years on here. I just found this website around Christmas time, and through the search function have learned a ridiculous amount from the guys on here. Now I just search things like "how to" or "when do you" and learn about things I didn't even know I needed to know. Thanks to all who have contributed all this information over the years, it really helps guys getting into the sport like me. By the way, whats the best reel for double tens? (just kidding)
KenK
Posted 3/11/2015 8:46 AM (#758860 - in reply to #758853)
Subject: Re: Links to Bait Tactic Videos

Try YouTube! Just search the lure name. Most manufacturers post videos showcasing their lures.
sworrall
Posted 3/11/2015 11:14 AM (#758892 - in reply to #758860)

MuskieFIRST Videos. Dozens of lure videos there. You can also search on upload.outdoorsfirst.com.

http://upload.outdoorsfirst.com/
From the upload site you can embed the video in any thread to discuss/debate the fine points by copying and pasting the embed code into the text box.

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/videos.asp

And, you can embed the video in any thread to discuss/debate the fine points.

KenK
Posted 3/11/2015 11:58 AM (#758903 - in reply to #758853)

Steve, can anyone upload videos and is it a different login? I have a cool video of our Redfin Pickerel taking down a minnow that I would like to share in the biology section of course.
sworrall
Posted 3/13/2015 12:48 PM (#759437 - in reply to #758903)

Yes, just set up an account and you are good to go.

upload.outdoorsfirst.com.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)