Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Get off my spot you spot stealers!!!! Duck
- (Added by: Muskie Treats)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Twin Cities Chapter and North Metro Banquet

Message Subject: Twin Cities Chapter and North Metro Banquet
NathanH
Posted 3/3/2015 3:22 PM (#757101)
Subject: Twin Cities Chapter and North Metro Banquet

Wanted to know if anyone has attended both Banquets in recent years and how they compare? I know I enjoyed my first North Metro Banquet this past weekend.

Edited by NathanH 3/3/2015 3:53 PM
Brad P
Posted 3/3/2015 3:36 PM (#757102 - in reply to #757101)
Subject: RE: Twin Cities Chapter vs North Metro Banquet

First off, thanks for attending our banquet and supporting the chapter.

It isn't a competition. Both banquets raise funds that go to the fishery. If you can support both clubs!
NathanH
Posted 3/3/2015 3:42 PM (#757105 - in reply to #757102)
Subject: RE: Twin Cities Chapter vs North Metro Banquet

Didn't mean come off like that. I'm sorry if I did. I guess I was wondering if either did different things at their banquets ie games or raffles, speakers. I'm a newer North Metro member and I will always attend that banquet. But I may need to check out TCC. I agree a great cause and its nice to support groups that give back to the sport.

Edited by NathanH 3/3/2015 3:51 PM
Propster
Posted 3/3/2015 4:18 PM (#757115 - in reply to #757101)
Subject: Re: Twin Cities Chapter and North Metro Banquet

I've been going to North Metro the last 3 years. For 3 or 4 years prior to that we had been going to the TC banquet. Both fun and excellent, I'm thinking of doing both this year. TC may be considered a little bigger, a little fancier, a little fancier meal, and they usually have a guest speaker, or did anyway. Many of the same games and raffles, more at TC. While TC is generally bigger and more prizes, North Metro does an awfully good job coming up with good stuff for a smaller chapter.
NathanH
Posted 3/3/2015 4:48 PM (#757117 - in reply to #757115)
Subject: Re: Twin Cities Chapter and North Metro Banquet

Propster - 3/3/2015 4:18 PM

I've been going to North Metro the last 3 years. For 3 or 4 years prior to that we had been going to the TC banquet. Both fun and excellent, I'm thinking of doing both this year. TC may be considered a little bigger, a little fancier, a little fancier meal, and they usually have a guest speaker, or did anyway. Many of the same games and raffles, more at TC. While TC is generally bigger and more prizes, North Metro does an awfully good job coming up with good stuff for a smaller chapter.

This was the info I was wondering about. I loved the format with ice cold beer and great fish.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)