Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> u.p. Michigan

Message Subject: u.p. Michigan
upnortdave
Posted 2/27/2015 9:54 AM (#756380)
Subject: u.p. Michigan

I ask brfore bout little bay denoc. Ill be in escanaba mi for couple months this summer and lookin for musky waters in area. Check the web n not much info except there are a couple lakes to try. Anybody have time on the water in that area. Nect step im takin is callin local hait shops in area. Let me know.
Thanks
Dave
ChinWhiskers
Posted 2/27/2015 1:11 PM (#756423 - in reply to #756380)
Subject: RE: u.p. Michigan

Dave, I think if I was in Escanaba for the summer Id check out all the good trout streams in the aria . If you have to have Musky Id get me a Wisconsin Fishing license and get on Highway 2 and head straight west to Highway 45 south to Lac Vieux Desert or North Twin Lake and that puts you on two of the Best Lakes in North east Wisconsin. That was my old fishing grounds way back in the 1960's for about ten years or so I seen and caught more big musky's out of North Twin lake and Lac Vieux Desert then I did care to say. Have a good summer lots of great fishing all around Escanaba marv.
WiscoMusky
Posted 2/27/2015 3:46 PM (#756451 - in reply to #756423)
Subject: Re: u.p. Michigan

There is some great musky lakes in the UP. From Brule to Ishpiming there are dozens of good lakes. I would rather not name any on this forum, but you can PM me and I could give you some advize
upnortdave
Posted 2/27/2015 9:19 PM (#756506 - in reply to #756451)

Lookin for something close at esky. Im from true nort central wi. Goin to be there for july n aug. Not interested in trout stream. To peaceful of a sport.:-) appreciate info. Will be fish little noc for wallys n brown bass. But would like to throw baits for musky too. Cant go whole summer with out the stink.
Yooper Padre
Posted 2/28/2015 11:14 AM (#756576 - in reply to #756380)

See private message.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)