Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> PA Warming Up

Message Subject: PA Warming Up
Musky BuckWelder
Posted 3/9/2015 9:00 PM (#758515)
Subject: PA Warming Up

With the warm weather practically here and approaching has anyone been out or plan to go out soon? A few weeks of warmth and it's ON full bore for me. Can't wait. Fished the Ohio today at a couple creek mouths. High and chocolate milk of course but I had to get a line wet since I don't ice fish. Used a 5" suspended jerk. No muskie. Did manage to catch a fat white bass and tank of a sheephead. Had something big and long flash by my bait on the figure 8 from shore. Couldn't identify if it was a musky. Could a been a big walleye but that got the heart bumping. Was fishing along a cement wall. Kept trying to get her to come by 8 ing each cast with no avail. Switch sides of the creek and caught a little smallmouth on the 8 but I set the hook so hard thinking it was a ski the #*^@ bass came flying out of the water and hit me in the neck lol. All in all not a bad few hours with low expectations. Nice to be back
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)