Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Trailer Maintenance/Repair Shop - Minocqua/ER area

Reply New post
Message Subject: Trailer Maintenance/Repair Shop - Minocqua/ER area
FishHateMe
Posted 5/16/2023 6:53 AM (#1020772)
Subject: Trailer Maintenance/Repair Shop - Minocqua/ER area

Can someone recommend a good trailer repair/maintenance shop or dealer in the Minocqua/Eagle River/Land O Lakes area?

I want to have tires rotated, hubs checked/lubed, potentially bunks replaced and overall tune up before taking it on the road to Canada this summer.  It's a 2019 Shorelander so fairly new, just want to be safe, and while it's pretty straightforward, I don't have the time or inclination to do it myself.  

JS 

Edited by FishHateMe 5/16/2023 6:55 AM
TheShow
Posted 5/19/2023 3:58 PM (#1020899 - in reply to #1020772)
Subject: RE: Trailer Maintenance/Repair Shop - Minocqua/ER area

I recommend Ron at Car Shop in Eagle River (Attached to Napa). He came recommended to me and I've been impressed. I've used him for trailer tires and hub maintenance. Very knowledgeable when it comes to hubs. He'd probably do your bunks too? Don't know on that part. Fisherman and boat owner on top of being in the automotive business.
TheShow
Posted 5/19/2023 4:00 PM (#1020900 - in reply to #1020772)

I recommend Ron at Car Shop in Eagle River (Attached to Napa). He came recommended to me and I've been impressed. I've used him for trailer tires and hub maintenance. Very knowledgeable when it comes to hubs. He'd probably do your bunks too? Don't know on that part. Fisherman and boat owner on top of being in the automotive business.
FishHateMe
Posted 5/22/2023 9:18 PM (#1020974 - in reply to #1020900)

Thank you Show. I'll give them a ring. 
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)