Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Lowrance waypoints

Message Subject: Lowrance waypoints
muskymartin67
Posted 5/6/2022 1:23 AM (#1006152)
Subject: Lowrance waypoints

How would you go about combining waypoints from 2 different units if they are not networked I have 2 sd cards. will the lowrance existing waypoints get wiped off if you transfer sd from one to the other or do I need to put both cards in a computer after downloading then re load all into a 3rd. Card? any help appreciated, units are 1st and 2nd gen hds and I want waypoints off both units transferred into both without networking, there's about 500 on one and 200 on other so when finished both units should have 700 each main worry is some are numbered alike
ARmuskyaddict
Posted 5/6/2022 6:45 PM (#1006165 - in reply to #1006152)
Subject: Re: Lowrance waypoints

You only need 1 card. Save the waypoints/trails etc from the first unit. Import this data to the 2nd unit. Then save all data onto the card, and put back onto the 1st unit.

It's been a few years since I did this, but I believe there's an option to not import duplicate waypoints. I believe that is for the coordinates, not number. Gen 3 units renumber themselves, I'm almost certain. I believe Gen 2 did also, not sure about 1st gen.
muskymartin67
Posted 5/7/2022 7:16 AM (#1006173 - in reply to #1006152)
Subject: Re: Lowrance waypoints

Thanks I will give it a try, fingers crossed
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)