Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Northland Marine Three Lakes WI

Reply New post
Message Subject: Northland Marine Three Lakes WI
miket55
Posted 10/3/2021 11:37 PM (#996224)
Subject: Northland Marine Three Lakes WI

There's an old adage that says "If someone has a good experience from a business, He tells one person. When he has a a bad experience, he tells a hundred people people"

I think I'll share this one with everybody.

I had a mechanical issue with my Terrova this past week, that rendered the unit totally useless. It was suggested I contact these folks, and they quickly made the necessary repairs AND took care of some nagging issues with my Helix units. Everything now works better than new.

They also repaired an older bow mount Minn Kota TM, more than a few years ago,(early 2000's) that was still performing flawlessly when I sold the boat in "18.

If any of you folks have an issue with your Minn Kota, or "Bird, and you're close by.. It might be worth your while to give these guys a call..

Clammer
Posted 10/4/2021 8:08 AM (#996229 - in reply to #996224)
Subject: RE: Northland Marine Three Lakes WI

Great to know!
Always good to hear of a business that services their customers well! They are getting hard to find.
Thanks!
North of 8
Posted 10/4/2021 11:17 AM (#996232 - in reply to #996229)
Subject: Re: Northland Marine Three Lakes WI

Good folks, do a heck of a business out of a small, non-descript building. Put an Ulterra and a Humminbird Helix bow mount on for me this spring, was very pleased.

Installer was not thrilled when he went to fish wiring under the bow cap and encountered a huge wasp nest. Fortunately, it was old and had no wasps in it. They were curious if I ever had hornets or wasps around me when fishing but hadn't ever happened. The installer brought it for me to see, took both hands to hold.

Edited by North of 8 10/4/2021 11:40 AM
sworrall
Posted 10/10/2021 10:33 PM (#996361 - in reply to #996224)

They did some custom work for Keith this year to get his Ultrex sized correctly for his new Lund, fast and very responsive.
twofishy4u
Posted 12/19/2021 9:05 PM (#999799 - in reply to #996224)

Years ago they made a kit for me to make my 12v 55 powerdrive into a 70lb powerdrive with autopilot. Great guys there for sure
musky507
Posted 5/29/2022 7:47 PM (#1006652 - in reply to #996224)

Had problems with my Ulterra. Local MinnKota repair did not have a clue. Spoke to Northland in fall when I was up and they were booked. Went up this spring and they had the matter fixed in under 3 hours. They Explained the issue and took time to answer some other questions I had. I highly recommend.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)