Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Livescope

Reply New post
Message Subject: Livescope
Yep
Posted 2/8/2021 4:16 PM (#974975)
Subject: Livescope

Has anyone ever used LiveScope for musky fishing? I've seen some incredible videos online and was wondering if anyone had any experience with one. Thanks TK
Cabbage Patch
Posted 2/8/2021 4:58 PM (#974979 - in reply to #974975)
Subject: RE: Livescope

I did use it some this summer when I took a trip to Lake Vermilion and was fishing the basin over tulibee schools. I believe I saw a few when I was scanning with the live scope, it was a little difficult because I was casting at the time and was not trolling. I do believe I saw a couple on a few of the days. People were catching muskies out in that area so, I’m going to try a little more this summer for jigging muskies. I’m not much for trolling cell. I know it definitely works for finding panfish, bass, and walleyes.
Fishysam
Posted 2/8/2021 6:47 PM (#974994 - in reply to #974975)
Subject: Re: Livescope

Yes livescope is amazing and useful. It should be said its currently available in garmin and lowrance but is soon to be launched in humminbird as well. When the situation is right you can call your followers 75'out in 20'of water. I catch extra/bonus fish of all species every day and even a state record fish solely because of this technology

Edited by Fishysam 2/9/2021 2:00 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)