Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Green Bay advice

Message Subject: Green Bay advice
Cabbage Patch
Posted 1/4/2021 1:36 PM (#973141)
Subject: Green Bay advice

Since LOTW may not be an option this July and Lake Vermillion kicked my tail last year I’m thinking about BOGB and chase a monster for a few days. From my research so far it seems mid- July would be best on the west shore with more weeds present. I really only like casting for them and I have an 1875 Lund Impact so I can take some waves. What would be the best port to base my hunt from?
ghoti
Posted 1/4/2021 3:02 PM (#973144 - in reply to #973141)
Subject: Re: Green Bay advice

No mater where you choose, be prepared for crowded or full launches. It's become a zoo.
bbeaupre
Posted 1/5/2021 3:16 PM (#973186 - in reply to #973141)
Subject: RE: Green Bay advice

First put on the bumpers if you plan to fish community spots, sharkfin, the tails, ect.
You can launch suamico but get there early, or geneos or metro in GB. You can also launch at dykesville and run across if you choose (~20 minutes in my lund on a nice day). You can go further north and see less people otherwise.

Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions.
218muskyguy
Posted 1/22/2021 7:08 PM (#974197 - in reply to #973141)
Subject: Re: Green Bay advice

I’m headed over the end of August for a week and am a first timer as well. Staying South of Oconto so hoping that isn’t too far from fishable waters. Either way it’ll beat working!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)