Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Anyone running a humminbird and Lowrance/Garmin

Reply New post
Message Subject: Anyone running a humminbird and Lowrance/Garmin
kdebell
Posted 6/18/2019 1:27 PM (#940966)
Subject: Anyone running a humminbird and Lowrance/Garmin

Is anyone running newer humminbird and lowrance/garmin units for side imaging and mapping? If so, what is your reasoning for it? I have a Helix 9 gen 1 now and may be looking to upgrade/add another unit. I see a lot of issues lately with the birds but like the mapping options they have, and wanted to see what others are doing. Not looking to spend the money on panoptics.
sworrall
Posted 6/18/2019 2:01 PM (#940969 - in reply to #940966)
Subject: Re: Anyone running a humminbird and Lowrance/Garmin

I'm running the G3 Mega Imaging units in the 8" model, and love them. Zero issues at all with two boats fully rigged including a Humminbird 360. Have a bunch of friends using the Mega Imaging units, and none have them have had any issues either.
Fishysam
Posted 6/18/2019 9:24 PM (#940988 - in reply to #940966)
Subject: Re: Anyone running a humminbird and Lowrance/Garmin

959 mapping 2d (bow) with gps map garmin for livescope (bow)

hds9t for long range mapping and 2d (console) with bird 999 for si and close mapping (console)

All works perfectly, may need to change some frequencies but absolutely no issue running 4 transducers like this
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)