Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Indiana Webster Barbee chain

Message Subject: Indiana Webster Barbee chain
Muskies247
Posted 3/25/2019 10:14 AM (#933761)
Subject: Indiana Webster Barbee chain

Spring is here. My brother and I are planning a trip to Indiana for some mid May Muskie fishing of course. Haven't been there in a couple years maybe 5 or 10 years. Has anyone finished here more recently. I remember the fishing being very good. We are hoping to get into some large 48+ fish.
Any info or suggestions would be appreciated.
Mainly been going to Indiana because several lakes grocery store lodging restaurant tackle shop all within 1 mile and the fishing has been good for us a lot of fish between 36 and 46 inches.
We travel from the Philadelphia Pennsylvania area it's about 11 hours.

Edited by Muskies247 3/26/2019 9:34 AM
Slamr
Posted 3/25/2019 11:34 AM (#933772 - in reply to #933761)
Subject: RE: Indiana Webster Barbee chain

Muskies247 - 3/25/2019 10:14 AM

Spring is here. My brother and I are planning a trip to Indiana for some mid May Muskie fishing of course. Haven't been there in a couple years maybe 5 or 10 years. Has anyone finished here more recently. I remember the fishing being very good. We are hoping to get into some large 48+ fish.

LOTS of fish in the chain and webster, the shot at a 48+ is going to be VERY LIMITED. Like, very. They're there, just not nearly as many as you remember from 10 years ago.
ToddM
Posted 3/25/2019 6:04 PM (#933786 - in reply to #933761)
Subject: Re: Indiana Webster Barbee chain

Barbee Chain and Tippy chain will be your better shots at a fish that size.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)