Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Just when you think you have hit rock bottom, some butt head throws you a shovel.
- (Added by: KidDerringer)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Help with glow paint

Message Subject: Help with glow paint
ffdonnie
Posted 2/26/2019 11:26 AM (#931754)
Subject: Help with glow paint

Looking for any help with glow in the dark paint/pigments. What are you using? How are you using it?

I have tried wicked glow base. Takes alot of coats and doesn't glow long. I have tried pigments mixed in a medium and the glow pigments comes out spotty.

Edited by ffdonnie 2/26/2019 11:42 AM
Gringo Loco
Posted 2/26/2019 11:34 AM (#931755 - in reply to #931754)
Subject: RE: Help with glow paint

You can purchase spray-on cans from Krylon or Rustoleum in WalMart of similar stores or purchase powders that can be mixed in with your epoxy. Be advised that when you mix the powders into your epoxy it takes longer to set up but it gives you more flexibility with the basic colors of white, green, and blue. I use both cans and mixed epoxy when I make large jigs for halibut fishing. The spray cans will yield a whitish green which is amenable for use with stencils. Just Google glow powder to find suppliers of that product, ebay has a number of suppliers.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)