Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> WTB Musky Net

Message Subject: WTB Musky Net
Ferrulewax
Posted 1/12/2019 12:30 PM (#928195)
Subject: WTB Musky Net

New Guy Here,

I am looking to purchase a new net, after quickly becoming aware my current net would be way too small for a large musky. I fish out of a tracker 1448 and mostly fly-fish, so space is at a premium. A Powerstow or Stow-master are what I would like to have ideally, but I am open to anything for the right price, although shipping may be terrible on a large net.

I missed a good deal on a power-stow on here the other day, but If anyone happens across a good deal on one in a northern Sporting goods store, I would be happy to pay for it as well as shipping to get it down here to me.

I live in North Georgia, about 200 Miles from any musky water, so the Net would definitely have to be shipped, unless someone Nearby in Tennessee or North Carolina has something.

Thanks for any help!
JD
miket55
Posted 1/12/2019 4:54 PM (#928214 - in reply to #928195)
Subject: Re: WTB Musky Net

Check Cabelas... there's a couple stores in N. GA. You might be able to get one shipped to the store of your choice free..

There's also the Bass Pro Shop in Lawrenceville..

Just a thought..

Edited by miket55 1/12/2019 4:56 PM
Ferrulewax
Posted 1/12/2019 6:08 PM (#928219 - in reply to #928214)

I am sure I could get one shipped, but I would prefer to purchase one used, or from a closeout sale at a chain store from up north. I also believe Nets of that size tend to be in store only through cabelas/bass pro.

If have something shipped to store at full price, I may as well have it shipped straight to me. Thabk you for the help though, and that may be the route I end up going.
mikie
Posted 1/13/2019 9:21 AM (#928241 - in reply to #928195)

Before you buy someone's second-hand net, you may wish to talk to these folks:

https://www.lokinets.com/sport-fishing-nets.html

They are in Knoxville. m
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)