Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein

Message Subject: WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein
Muskyhunter5675
Posted 12/5/2018 9:48 AM (#925033)
Subject: WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein

I know these posts creep up from time to time. Pun intended. But I am looking for some monster lures, particularly the bride of Creepenstein and the original Creepenstein. Let me tell you why. One of my best friends who was my best man in my wedding tried without success to acquire a bride of Creepenstein for me as a wedding present. Now it’s my turn to be the best man at his wedding and I refuse to pass this up. My dream goal would be to get a Creepenstein for him and a bride of Creepenstein for his Bride. But I will settle for one or the other if need be. I live in south eastern Wisconsin near the Oconomowoc Watertown area. I will be stopping by Dick Smith’s in Delafield and Smokey’s in pewaukee. And if it comes down to the wire I will go to the Milwaukee sport show this March with a sign around my neck that says “I want to buy a bride of Creepenstein” and walk around until I find one. I will pay good money for the right ones, or do some lure trading heavily in the favor of the other party. Who wants to help me out? I have seen these go for 30$-40$ in the past and I will pay double that for the right one in good shape. Thank you

Ted Phelps
Jeff Hanson
Posted 12/5/2018 10:36 AM (#925038 - in reply to #925033)
Subject: RE: WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein $$$

Hi Ted,
I just sent Bill that owns monster lures a text and told him you were looking for a set.
He said he thinks he has a couple left. I will PM you his info to get ahold of him.
Jeff Hanson

Edited by Jeff Hanson 12/5/2018 10:43 AM
gtp888
Posted 12/5/2018 12:39 PM (#925048 - in reply to #925033)
Subject: RE: WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein $$$

PM sent.

Edited by gtp888 12/5/2018 12:40 PM
Muskyhunter5675
Posted 12/5/2018 2:58 PM (#925060 - in reply to #925033)
Subject: Re: WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein $$$

Thank you so much! I will be pursuing these options to see what I can find!
fish4life
Posted 12/6/2018 11:55 AM (#925115 - in reply to #925033)
Subject: Re: WTB Creepenstein and/or Bride of Creepenstein $$$

Pm sent
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)