Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Musky's Ontario

Message Subject: Musky's Ontario
NPike
Posted 11/3/2018 9:53 AM (#922515)
Subject: Musky's Ontario

An interesting In-Fisherman article on Musky spots in Ontario.
http://www.in-fisherman.com/editorial/top-destinations-for-giant-mu...
Lake Of The Woods
Posted 11/5/2018 2:44 PM (#922677 - in reply to #922515)
Subject: RE: Musky's Ontario

Thanks for posting, I found it an interesting article. I have fished 7 of the 11 mentioned bodies of water and one ,(Lake Nosbonsing), mentioned at the end of the article as ' Other Great Ontario Muskie Destinations '. I agree with most of the ratings but would put Eagle Lake ahead of Lake Nip. Although Nip produces large fish the lake can be a bear to fish at times. In my opinion the numbers are not as high on the production scale as Eagle.

Edited by Lake Of The Woods 11/5/2018 2:53 PM
NPike
Posted 11/5/2018 4:24 PM (#922693 - in reply to #922677)
Subject: RE: Musky's Ontario

Lake Of The Woods - 11/5/2018 3:44 PM

Thanks for posting, I found it an interesting article. I have fished 7 of the 11 mentioned bodies of water and one ,(Lake Nosbonsing), mentioned at the end of the article as ' Other Great Ontario Muskie Destinations '. I agree with most of the ratings but would put Eagle Lake ahead of Lake Nip. Although Nip produces large fish the lake can be a bear to fish at times. In my opinion the numbers are not as high on the production scale as Eagle.

We used to fish Lake Nip. Had some great perch - walleye days. We caught one big musky over the course many trips. They do seem to be far and few between.

Edited by NPike 11/5/2018 4:28 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)