Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Looking for Musky tackle stores in, Scranton, Hartford, or Boston?

Message Subject: Looking for Musky tackle stores in, Scranton, Hartford, or Boston?
Zinox
Posted 9/18/2018 4:15 AM (#918704)
Subject: Looking for Musky tackle stores in, Scranton, Hartford, or Boston?

I will be going to the eastern part of the US first part of October, unfortunately I don’t have time to go fishing, but hope to find a nice tackle store that are worth a visit with musky gear.
I will be landing in New York, driving to Scranton PA, then to Hartford CT, and flying back to Europe from Boston MA airport.

Anybody that could recommend some places that are worth a stop with musky tackle in one of these areas, or along the road.

Tight Lines From Europe.
MUSKYLUND1
Posted 9/18/2018 12:30 PM (#918739 - in reply to #918704)
Subject: Re: Looking for Musky tackle stores in, Scranton, Hartford, or Boston?

Zinox,
I'm not from any of those places, but I doubt you will find much Musky tackle in those places. I don't think there is much Musky fishing in Connecticut or Massachusetts. There are Muskies in Pennsylvania, but not much in the Scranton area. Perhaps someone from Northeast, PA will answer you. You will typically find Musky tackle sold near lakes or rivers that have good populations of Muskies. If you can make it to a Bass Pro Shops or Cabelas store you might find some Musky Tackle. There is a Cabela's store in East Hartford, CT. I don't know if that store carries any Musky tackle. You could call ahead once you are in the US to find out.
NathanH
Posted 9/18/2018 2:02 PM (#918746 - in reply to #918739)

Honestly I would have baits shipped to wherever you’re staying. Hit up team Rhino, Musky tackle online etc and have them send you the packages.
NPike
Posted 9/18/2018 2:13 PM (#918748 - in reply to #918746)

Never been there in person but I recommend "Rollie & Helen's Musky Shop" They have an extensive line of Esox products. Plus the staff seems to be up to speed.
muskie-don58
Posted 9/18/2018 2:30 PM (#918749 - in reply to #918704)

Muskytackleonline - Aaron is top notch professional
KenK
Posted 9/18/2018 2:38 PM (#918750 - in reply to #918748)

NPike - 9/18/2018 2:13 PM

Never been there in person but I recommend "Rollie & Helen's Musky Shop" They have an extensive line of Esox products. Plus the staff seems to be up to speed.

Unfortunately, they are in Wisconsin, no where near where is is going.
Flambeauski
Posted 9/18/2018 3:59 PM (#918753 - in reply to #918704)

Quite a bit of muskie gear sold out there, striper fisherman use muskie baits and wreck fisherman use muskie rods and reels.

J&H in Oakdale NY might be worth a stop, Fisherman's World in E Norwalk CT might have some stuff too.
Zinox
Posted 9/18/2018 11:16 PM (#918784 - in reply to #918704)

Thanks for all the info, i already have an order planed from one of the big online stores, i have ordered from all the known big shops several times having it shipped to Europe, and this time it will get shipped to the hotel.

Was more hoping to find some small local shops that might carry some local bait builders, or something special, as i have plenty of all the mainstream dawgs, DC10s and so on, How ever i also hope for a trip to bass pro.
Zinox
Posted 10/16/2018 11:50 AM (#921021 - in reply to #918704)
Subject: RE: Looking for Musky tackle stores in, Scranton, Hartford, or Boston?

Thansk for the input guys.
I got a couple of nice packages, from Hammer lures, boss shad and the musky shop.
Including a lakewood fat boy.

Beside that i got to see, Fields and stream in scranton, Cabelas in hartford, and basspro south of Boston.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(2018-10-15 15.27.07 - Kopi.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2018-10-15 15.27.07 - Kopi.jpg (390KB - 300 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)