Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "GOLDEN GET OFF THE PHONE!!!!" Running_Hot (just before throwing a danish at me on the boat)
- (Added by: Slamr)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Price Increase

Message Subject: Price Increase
mlure
Posted 9/5/2018 11:21 AM (#917622)
Subject: Price Increase

Just got word from a couple of our vendors. 8-20% increase in items made from steel coming this month due to the tariffs imposed by the government. Hopefully they will be revoked, but look for price increases on lure components. We will try and hold our prices until our new catalog comes out.

Dick

Beaver
Posted 9/5/2018 4:05 PM (#917678 - in reply to #917622)
Subject: RE: Price Increase

Let's make American steel #1 again.
esox911
Posted 9/5/2018 7:44 PM (#917712 - in reply to #917622)
Subject: Re: Price Increase

YEP--- dealer told me aluminum boats going up minimum 5% year over year..... Trade Tariffs help NO ONE in my opinion.... time to quit acting like a child and get with the world economy.... Others will dis-agree--- Time will Tell....
muddymusky
Posted 9/6/2018 12:54 PM (#917741 - in reply to #917622)
Subject: RE: Price Increase

Hate to hear of these price increases but I am happy with record low unemployment for Americans, stock market boom etc., etc. Making steel in the USA is a national security issue and very important! I think this administration knows what it is doing. Peace through strength! I don't want to argue with anyone as I know everyone has their own opinion.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)