Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> This is a really tough year!

Message Subject: This is a really tough year!
jdsplasher
Posted 8/8/2018 5:45 PM (#915034 - in reply to #915026)
Subject: Re: This is a really tough year!

R  E  L  A  X ......aka AROD!

About fifteen fish behind last year....But size slightly better.

Typically I've found, when there is a slow start first half of season, there is a flurry the second half.

We can only hope....don't think I'll reach the 200 mark from "17", but will keep grinding through, 1 here, 2 there. 

It's Not over till the Fat Lady Sings!

JD

mecoltin123
Posted 8/8/2018 9:37 PM (#915060 - in reply to #915034)

33 fish for me this season. 40 in my boat total. 3 over 46 from IL which for me is pretty darn good. I'm about 10 off last years pace and I bet I've spent 100 more hours on the water. However having moved to Southern WI I've really been trying to learn the 2 local lakes and they both have absolutely kicked my butt. I'm close to giving up on Silver Lake and Lake Geneva has not been kind to me either. I've fished it almost every week since the opener, multiple days and I've boated 3 fish with a 43 being the best one. If it wasn't for a 19 fish week in the UP in June this would easily be my worst year ever.

Edited by mecoltin123 8/8/2018 9:38 PM
JGlass
Posted 8/13/2018 9:20 AM (#915391 - in reply to #914617)

I fish deep water 98% of the time, either rowing or motor trolling if its too windy... the fishing has been tougher here, Vilas Cty, than years past... the fish I have caught tho are built extremely well... so they are definitely eating plenty....
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)