Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> 13 Fishing Concept A3

Message Subject: 13 Fishing Concept A3
davemp
Posted 7/21/2018 9:43 AM (#912921)
Subject: 13 Fishing Concept A3

Stopped at Gander Outdoors and spotted a Concept A3 in the showcase. It kind of piqued my interest. It seems like it would be a nice 300 size reel for musky fishing. It is not a big bulky reel and it feels good in the hand. It has line capacity on par with the Lexa , Komodo 364 and Curado 301E. They claim 30 lbs. of drag and it comes with a paddle and power handle. It retails for $225. Much smaller than the Curado 301 or Lexa.
I did a search on here and elsewhere but coundn't find any in depth reviews on it.
Do any folks here own, used or have any experience with this reel?
I would really appreciated any input, advise or comments.
Davemp
Beastly Backlash
Posted 7/21/2018 10:55 AM (#912926 - in reply to #912921)
Subject: Re: 13 Fishing Concept A3

Never used it. I have used smaller Concept 13 reels, but they didn't strike me as being anything special.
Beastly Backlash
Posted 7/21/2018 11:01 AM (#912927 - in reply to #912921)

For the same price or less you can get a Lexa HD or Komodo SS.
Quest4Esox
Posted 7/23/2018 1:39 AM (#913037 - in reply to #912921)

Sorry I can't address your questions. For all I know, it could turn out to be a strong, reliable reel that provides years of service.
However, I just did a quick 1 minute web search and found a Tranx 300 for $25 more (delivered) and I've recently seen two or three Tranx 400s sell in the low $200s. Have you handled the Tranx 300 and 400? If you're not already familiar with them, and ultimately decide against the Concept A3, watch those lengthy tutorials and side by side comparisons on Youtube (same guy does them). Then go to a shop and mount the 300 and 400 to rods so you came feel the ergonomics and overall quality.
Beastly Backlash
Posted 7/23/2018 3:19 AM (#913039 - in reply to #913037)

Quest4Esox - 7/23/2018 2:39 AM

Sorry I can't address your questions. For all I know, it could turn out to be a strong, reliable reel that provides years of service.
However, I just did a quick 1 minute web search and found a Tranx 300 for $25 more (delivered) and I've recently seen two or three Tranx 400s sell in the low $200s. Have you handled the Tranx 300 and 400? If you're not already familiar with them, and ultimately decide against the Concept A3, watch those lengthy tutorials and side by side comparisons on Youtube (same guy does them). Then go to a shop and mount the 300 and 400 to rods so you came feel the ergonomics and overall quality.

My thoughts as well, plenty of proven designs and proven reels from your bigger companies like Okuma, Diawa, Shimano, and Abu Garcia; all of which actually design their own reels, Okuma, Diawa, and Shimano actually manufacture many of their own reels too which includes their big low profile reels.

I know which youtuber you are referring too and while his side by side comparisons were informative, it is important to take them with the understanding that he was biased towards the Shimano Tranx and all of those other big low pros he reviewed (except for the Lexa HD) he didn't actually own or use very long in actual fishing scenarios. His videos are good otherwise, but it is important to consider the context of the reviews.
PIKEMASTER
Posted 7/23/2018 6:22 AM (#913040 - in reply to #912921)

I work on lots of Different Brands of Musky Reels and Shimano are some of Best engineered reels out there today, plus there parts and service is one of the best to deal with.
The new Tranx 300/400 have some very Innovative engineering of any musky reels on the market today.
Remember the best reel for U is the one that fits your hands, budget and style of fishing and no one can tell you which one is right for you.
13 Fishing reels are setting the Bass Market on Fire.
Very innovative manufacturer, ck out there Bass Reels and there bearingless reels.
The A3 is made for Bass Swimbaits, it be Fine for smaller Baits for Musky.
PM anytime to chat reels as I have seen them all Strip down and Naked. LOL LOL LOL
Beastly Backlash
Posted 7/23/2018 8:14 AM (#913048 - in reply to #913040)

PIKEMASTER - 7/23/2018 7:22 AM

I work on lots of Different Brands of Musky Reels and Shimano are some of Best engineered reels out there today, plus there parts and service is one of the best to deal with.
The new Tranx 300/400 have some very Innovative engineering of any musky reels on the market today.
Remember the best reel for U is the one that fits your hands, budget and style of fishing and no one can tell you which one is right for you.
13 Fishing reels are setting the Bass Market on Fire.
Very innovative manufacturer, ck out there Bass Reels and there bearingless reels.
The A3 is made for Bass Swimbaits, it be Fine for smaller Baits for Musky.
PM anytime to chat reels as I have seen them all Strip down and Naked. LOL LOL LOL

You will have to pm me how you manage to get the parts you need and good service out of Shimano.

I like their reels, but getting parts is a hassle, if not impossible, and service is ehh (definitly not beter then Abu or Okuma). I love their spinners and aside from Penn spinners, all I use spinner wise are Shimanos, but even the Stradics are just use and dispose once worn out as getting parts is not worth the hassle or cost.

Regarding engineering, all the big companies are equal more or less. I don't think it is possible to say that there is a worst without dropping down to start up companies that sell OEM reels only.

I will agree with you that the only way to determine if a reel is right for what you need is by getting it in your hands and using it. Asking what people think online is only going to net you a mix of preferences based on what others have found works for them and their needs.

I have stripped down all the current big low pros as well. Reel design has progressed substantially.
Quest4Esox
Posted 7/24/2018 9:30 PM (#913277 - in reply to #913039)

Beastly Backlash - 7/23/2018 1:19 AM

My thoughts as well, plenty of proven designs and proven reels from your bigger companies like Okuma, Diawa, Shimano, and Abu Garcia; all of which actually design their own reels, Okuma, Diawa, and Shimano actually manufacture many of their own reels too which includes their big low profile reels.

I know which youtuber you are referring too and while his side by side comparisons were informative, it is important to take them with the understanding that he was biased towards the Shimano Tranx and all of those other big low pros he reviewed (except for the Lexa HD) he didn't actually own or use very long in actual fishing scenarios. His videos are good otherwise, but it is important to consider the context of the reviews.

Please don't misunderstand my intent. I'd love for him to buy it, use it, and tell us all how it performs (hopefully very well). He mentioned drag, ergonomics, and price point, so with those three topics in mind I immediately thought of the two small Tranx products. If his research, coupled with the hands-on accounts of others, leads him to conclude that the A3 won't quite meet his needs, then I think he should consider the Tranx 300 & 400, and for that matter, the Lexa 300.

Every company was the new guy at one time. We all know competition fuels innovation. Having another quality option on the table is always a good thing. Good for the manufacturer and marketer, competitors, retailers, and us, the consumer. I'd hate to see a quality piece of equipment discontinued due to low sales numbers. If it fails to gain traction simply because it's not already part of an established group, then everybody loses. Especially the manufacturer that didn’t get to recoup the costs of R&D. It would likely be a long time before we’d see that manufacturer (or marketer) attempt to penetrate the musky and pike market again.
Quest4Esox
Posted 7/24/2018 10:46 PM (#913283 - in reply to #913039)

Yes, the guy on Youtube mentioned that (at the time of the video) he didn't have much time fishing the Revo Toro Beast. You can argue that he showed bias, but bias isn't necessarily a dirty word. After all, it was an introduction to the smaller Tranx models and his enthusiasm reflected his satisfaction with what he'd found inside. Shimano stuck to the "Tranx roots" and chose not to cut corners. I think his intent was to open each reel and show the viewers what they're getting for the amount of money spent. That's my interpretation.

That said, I think all of the reels on his table have a good name in the musky / pike market and well beyond. I don't think I've heard of any consistent and verifiable issues with the Lexa, Beast, or Tranx product families. Hopefully, no one sees those reviews and thinks they have to buy the Tranx since one of the other reels is likely to experience some sort of premature failure, because if they do their homework they'll find lots of satisfied users of each product.
25homes
Posted 8/3/2018 3:58 PM (#914412 - in reply to #912921)

I own both models and love them..they cast a mile. also have couple beasts, 5 or more Lexahds along with a tranx 400..would def buy A3 again..cant go wrong for the money
davemp
Posted 8/4/2018 9:11 AM (#914486 - in reply to #912921)

Thanks all for the replies. I decided to take a chance and buy the A-3. Like I said it appears to be a well made reel. It casts very well and has a strong drag, although it hasn't been tested yet. Now all I have to do is catch something.
Thanks again. davemp

Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/8/2018 12:01 AM (#914919 - in reply to #913283)

Quest4Esox - 7/24/2018 11:46 PM

Yes, the guy on Youtube mentioned that (at the time of the video) he didn't have much time fishing the Revo Toro Beast. You can argue that he showed bias, but bias isn't necessarily a dirty word. After all, it was an introduction to the smaller Tranx models and his enthusiasm reflected his satisfaction with what he'd found inside. Shimano stuck to the "Tranx roots" and chose not to cut corners. I think his intent was to open each reel and show the viewers what they're getting for the amount of money spent. That's my interpretation.

That said, I think all of the reels on his table have a good name in the musky / pike market and well beyond. I don't think I've heard of any consistent and verifiable issues with the Lexa, Beast, or Tranx product families. Hopefully, no one sees those reviews and thinks they have to buy the Tranx since one of the other reels is likely to experience some sort of premature failure, because if they do their homework they'll find lots of satisfied users of each product.

I understand his intent quite well, he is actually the best current Youtuber when it comes to breaking reels down (I might be biased towards him when I make that comment, but I like his technical approach), but bias is bias especially when you are willing to claim, as a matter of fact, that a certain reel is the absolute best on the market for nearly any situation you might use a large baitcaster in without actually having used the "brand new to the market" reel in some of those situations side by side against the competition.

I will say that he was absolutely right that the Tranx 300/400 are the easiest big low profiles to break down and service though, I love that part about the Tranx 400's. It is also wickedly refined, as it should be since it is a Shimano. But, I still don't feel comfortable using Tranx for some of heavy duty/high stress situations I use the stainless steel giants (Komodo and Lexa HD) for and I am not referring to just musky fishing and Nick from Tackle Advisors wasn't really speaking about using the Tranx 400 for musky either (he doesn't really fish for them).

That being said, Tackle Advisors has stated that the Concept 13A is an OEM product, why pay the same price for an OEM reel when you can get another reel for the same price from a company (like Diama, Okuma, or Shimano) that actually designed and built their reels in their own factories? You have basically said so yourself.

Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/8/2018 12:09 AM (#914920 - in reply to #914412)

25homes - 8/3/2018 4:58 PM

I own both models and love them..they cast a mile. also have couple beasts, 5 or more Lexahds along with a tranx 400..would def buy A3 again..cant go wrong for the money

The question is "can you go better for the money"?

The reel seems rather basic for the price when compared to competition. The Okuma Citrix 364 has all the same basic features as the A3, but for $100 less.

Most large low pro reels available for $200-$230 offer more features and come with track records proving themselves over the years compared to the A3.

I just don't seem any reason for someone to choose the A3 over what Shimano, Okuma, Diawa, or Abu offer.
PIKEMASTER
Posted 8/8/2018 7:09 AM (#914926 - in reply to #912921)

Here is a very informational video on the concept A3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_IDAyAu-cs
This reel has many features the only reels in the 300 size don’t have.
Stout reel in a very compact size.
25homes
Posted 8/8/2018 8:49 AM (#914931 - in reply to #914920)

Beastly Backlash - 8/8/2018 12:09 AM

The reel seems rather basic for the price when compared to competition. The Okuma Citrix 364 has all the same basic features as the A3, but for $100 less.

Most large low pro reels available for $200-$230 offer more features and come with track records proving themselves over the years compared to the A3.

I just don't seem any reason for someone to choose the A3 over what Shimano, Okuma, Diawa, or Abu offer.

Arent the 13 fishing A3 and the Okuma Komada almost Identical reels. I thought the only difference was stainless steel vs brass but I may be Wrong. I agree you can Buy a Lexa for $75 bucks cheaper but you don't get 30lbs of drag which you may or maynot need. I just think the A3 has its Place in Muskie Fishing especially like you stated for smaller baits and people who want that smaller reel they can palm. If you were just buying one reel for all purpose No I wouldn't buy the A3 I would def go with Tranx 400 and spend the xtra $50 Love that reel..
Sidejack
Posted 8/8/2018 8:19 PM (#915047 - in reply to #914931)

I'm gonna piggyback on what Richard said and suggest you try um all on a rod and see how they feel in-hand if possible. I was surprised at how much smaller and lighter the Komodo SS 463 was in-hand compared to say, the tank-like Lexa 400 series.
Something else to consider is that the comparisons mentioned previously aren't apples to apples as some feature non-disengaging level winds and some do not.
Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/8/2018 11:17 PM (#915069 - in reply to #914931)

25homes - 8/8/2018 9:49 AM

Beastly Backlash - 8/8/2018 12:09 AM

Arent the 13 fishing A3 and the Okuma Komada almost Identical reels. I thought the only difference was stainless steel vs brass but I may be Wrong. I agree you can Buy a Lexa for $75 bucks cheaper but you don't get 30lbs of drag which you may or maynot need. I just think the A3 has its Place in Muskie Fishing especially like you stated for smaller baits and people who want that smaller reel they can palm. If you were just buying one reel for all purpose No I wouldn't buy the A3 I would def go with Tranx 400 and spend the xtra $50 Love that reel..

The A3 looks to have more in common with the Citrix 364. The only way to know for sure would be to crack both reels open side by side.

I do know Okuma makes reels for other companies, but Okuma actually owns their own factories; they also design and produce their own reels and therefore they can are not a company that sells OEM reels because they, themselves, are the original manufacturer.

Companies like Lews and Concept 13, etc... hire other companies to produce their reels and probably to design their reels too. I might say that the A3 would be worth getting, but it is just hard for me to justify recommending an OEM reel that costs more then none OEM reels.

Regarding drag power, I don't believe the manufacturer's claims unless I can test the reel's drag myself. I have tested the Lexa 400 and the Komodo 364 and 471 and they do hold true to their advertised ratings, actually the Komodo 471 did 33lbs easy, 3lbs over the stated drag rating. If you have the A3, can you test the max drag on a full spool of line and post?

The Tranx 400 is definitly a good all purpose reel, the refinement is addictive, it is right up there with the Revo Toro Beast as far as refinement goes.

Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/8/2018 11:19 PM (#915070 - in reply to #914926)

PIKEMASTER - 8/8/2018 8:09 AM

All 300 sized low pros are stout and compact.

I did watch the video though, seems all the features brought up were basic features you would expect in any 300 sized reel.

It definitely isn't based on the Komodo or Citrix design though. Looks more simular in design to a Lexa 300.
25homes
Posted 8/9/2018 9:02 AM (#915100 - in reply to #915070)

Beastly Backlash - 8/8/2018 11:19 PM

I did watch the video though, seems all the features brought up were basic features you would expect in any 300 sized reel.

It definitely isn't based on the Komodo or Citrix design though. Looks more simular in design to a Lexa 300.

When I had an A3 next to a 300 size komoda they look almost Identical to me everything in exact same spots weight almost identical and similar price..I have numerous lexa 300 and totally different feel and design between that and the A3 IMO. When I bought the A3s I compared to the komoda and thought they were same reel maybe Im wrong Im just a fan of 13 fishing great customer service. I use okuma trolling rods and cold water reels and love them too but have never used there customer service. Just like the 13 fishing Rods are identical to the Shield rods just inch different go figure 13 fishing builds the Shield Rods
Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/9/2018 10:19 PM (#915187 - in reply to #915100)

25homes - 8/9/2018 10:02 AM

When I had an A3 next to a 300 size komoda they look almost Identical to me everything in exact same spots weight almost identical and similar price..I have numerous lexa 300 and totally different feel and design between that and the A3 IMO. When I bought the A3s I compared to the komoda and thought they were same reel maybe Im wrong Im just a fan of 13 fishing great customer service. I use okuma trolling rods and cold water reels and love them too but have never used there customer service. Just like the 13 fishing Rods are identical to the Shield rods just inch different go figure 13 fishing builds the Shield Rods

I don't have and A3 to break down right next to a Citrix (I won't waste my money on an A3 just to compare them for myself), but at first glance the A3 seems like it would be similar to the Citrix, but looking the pictures and video of the reel over closely, the Citrix (and definitely not the Komodo) is not remotely related to the A3. I keep comparing the Citrix to the A3 because the A3 has more in common spec wise with the Citrix then the Komodo.

Looking at some of the videos of the A3, the internals definitely do not resemble a Citrix.

The A3 uses a none disengaging levelwind, lacks a bait clicker (which changes the internal layout significantly), has a different centrifugal break, and has a longer frame/longer distance between the spool and levelwind guide, etc... I don't think I saw a back up anti reverse, unless that little metal arm next to the plastic gear under the main gear is supposed to function as a back up anti reverse, I hope not though, plastic teeth on a gear that is meant to function as the back up anti reverse just wouldn't function well on a reel that is supposed to have up to 30lbs of drag should the ARB fail on a big fish with the drag set above 20lbs.

Like I said, the Concept A3 is just a standard baitcaster priced in the category of other reels that bring more to the table. A $125 Citrix 364 offers just as much on paper as the A3. Having used the smaller Concept baitcasters, I feel they are over priced compared to the competition as well.

I would rather put the $225 towards a Tranx, Komodo, Lexa, or Toro Beast, but that is just me.
PIKEMASTER
Posted 8/10/2018 3:10 AM (#915199 - in reply to #912921)

Here is another 300 size reel new at ICAST 2018
Lew’s Super Duty 300, comes in a Power Handle
Or Paddle Handles, check it out, so many Reel Options today.
https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/ICAST18cat.html?ccode=LEWS18K&catvid...
PIKEMASTER
Posted 8/10/2018 3:30 AM (#915200 - in reply to #912921)

At ICAST 2018 13 Fishing also introducing the Z3 reel, a 300 size reel with CZB Zero Bearing, comes with Ceramic bushings, never rust or oil. It only comes in a 7 Gears so it be very limited use for Musky Fishing, maybe a Top Water Reel or ripping smaller swim Baits, it comes in a Very Loud color, Bright Orange. I love seeing so many NEW REEL OPTIONS.
https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/ICAST18brand.html?ccode=13FISH18H
25homes
Posted 8/10/2018 8:05 AM (#915209 - in reply to #915187)

Beastly Backlash - 8/9/2018 10:19 PM

I don't have and A3 to break down right next to a Citrix (I won't waste my money on an A3 just to compare them for myself), but at first glance the A3 seems like it would be similar to the Citrix, but looking the pictures and video of the reel over closely, the Citrix (and definitely not the Komodo) is not remotely related to the A3. I keep comparing the Citrix to the A3 because the A3 has more in common spec wise with the Citrix then the Komodo.

Looking at some of the videos of the A3, the internals definitely do not resemble a Citrix.

The A3 uses a none disengaging levelwind, lacks a bait clicker (which changes the internal layout significantly), has a different centrifugal break, and has a longer frame/longer distance between the spool and levelwind guide, etc... I don't think I saw a back up anti reverse, unless that little metal arm next to the plastic gear under the main gear is supposed to function as a back up anti reverse, I hope not though, plastic teeth on a gear that is meant to function as the back up anti reverse just wouldn't function well on a reel that is supposed to have up to 30lbs of drag should the ARB fail on a big fish with the drag set above 20lbs.

Like I said, the Concept A3 is just a standard baitcaster priced in the category of other reels that bring more to the table. A $125 Citrix 364 offers just as much on paper as the A3. Having used the smaller Concept baitcasters, I feel they are over priced compared to the competition as well.

I would rather put the $225 towards a Tranx, Komodo, Lexa, or Toro Beast, but that is just me.

muskie2.outdoorsfirst.com/board/forums/thread-view.asp?fid=5&tid=120842&posts=4&mid=892337

I Knew I read this somewhere and it was right here on this site. Maybe I got bad info along with sidejack from a dealer which is possible but I knew I saw this.. I guess it could of just been someone trying to sell something but who knows

Local dealer rep recently informed me that many of the A3's parts are interchangeable with the Okuma Komodo (maybe the 350 series?) with exception of the gear material (A3 Brass | Komodo Stainless). Makes sense considering the cost of tooling and the fact that many other brands like Abu & Pflueger have parent companies.
Okuma is the LG of reel manufacturing and has been at it for quite a while but maybe Pikemaster could chime in and confirm one way or the other.

PIKEMASTER
Posted 8/10/2018 8:24 AM (#915212 - in reply to #912921)

Not sure who is manufacturing 13 Reels, I’ll do some checking. Here is a Video on there home office in Florida.
http://www.fox13news.com/good-day/charley-s-world/13-fishing-in-cle...
Banax is making Okuma I’m sure of that, maybe 13 Fishing also, there are in Korea.
I don’t follow on where Reels are Made and by who, I don’t care personally.
Reelwise
Posted 8/10/2018 7:17 PM (#915296 - in reply to #912921)

If you don't want to waste your money on the reel... don't. But, why act like it isn't worth the price of what they are asking? We get it. You don't like the reel. Some do... and I am sure they appreciate what went into making the reel available... let alone the quality and design. Smh...
Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/13/2018 2:41 AM (#915364 - in reply to #915212)

PIKEMASTER - 8/10/2018 9:24 AM

Not sure who is manufacturing 13 Reels, I’ll do some checking. Here is a Video on there home office in Florida.
http://www.fox13news.com/good-day/charley-s-world/13-fishing-in-cle...
Banax is making Okuma I’m sure of that, maybe 13 Fishing also, there are in Korea.

Okuma makes their own reels, you should be aware of that.

Okuma is one of the largest machining firms in the world, why on earth would they hire a different company to do their manufacturing for them?????

Okuma does however make reels for other companies. Okuma is also Taiwan based, not S. Korea based (Banax is based in S. Korea and is unrelated to Okuma).

Shimano and Diawa are the only other big fishing gear companies that do their own production in their own factories like Okuma does. Diawa and Shimano are Japan based.

No other companies, outside of Okuma, Shimano, and Diawa, do all their own production.

Check your facts.
Beastly Backlash
Posted 8/13/2018 3:00 AM (#915365 - in reply to #915209)

25homes - 8/10/2018 9:05 AM

Beastly Backlash - 8/9/2018 10:19 PM

muskie2.outdoorsfirst.com/board/forums/thread-view.asp?fid=5&tid=120842&posts=4&mid=892337

I Knew I read this somewhere and it was right here on this site. Maybe I got bad info along with sidejack from a dealer which is possible but I knew I saw this.. I guess it could of just been someone trying to sell something but who knows

Local dealer rep recently informed me that many of the A3's parts are interchangeable with the Okuma Komodo (maybe the 350 series?) with exception of the gear material (A3 Brass | Komodo Stainless). Makes sense considering the cost of tooling and the fact that many other brands like Abu & Pflueger have parent companies.
Okuma is the LG of reel manufacturing and has been at it for quite a while but maybe Pikemaster could chime in and confirm one way or the other.

When I see a video of someone showing the interchangeability of the parts of the two reels (A3 and Citrix) I will believe it.

Just a review of the pictures of the internals of the A3 compared to the Citrix or Komodo tells me they are not compatible. You are talking about a reel with a disengaging levelwind compared to a reel with a non disengaging levelwind, that alone tells me that their are many non compatible parts.
PIKEMASTER
Posted 8/13/2018 7:41 AM (#915373 - in reply to #912921)

OMG
Chill out about the 13 Fishing Reels, I welcome new reel manufacturers, it will up everyone’s Game !!!!!!

Here are the main companies that source from the same manufacturers:

Pinnacle, Wright & McGill, Ardent Evercast, and now Halo have their own reels on the same platform. I believe Pinnacle/Silstar Corp. is the largest company and the one from which the other companies purchase their reels. These reels are built in China.

Abu Garcia, Bass Pro Shops, Lew's, and Pflueger all use the same manufacturer in Korea.

Shimano and Daiwa both use their own company factories in Japan and/or Malaysia. Ardent makes their Edge reels here in the USA. Quantum Reels I think are Banax not sure.
Okuma makes there own reels and Do Not Make reels for anyone !!
That is what I have been told, Personally I could care less who makes the reel, I will get it in my hands and fish it and for me I will open it up and analyze the internals.
I will have to get a couple of the 13 reels and fish them and see what I think ??
That Z3 Orange Reel has my interest !!

davemp
Posted 8/13/2018 8:52 AM (#915386 - in reply to #912921)

I never would believe my original post would bring so many replies. Time will tell whether the A3 will hold it's own, but it's working just fine right now. Many new companies would not be in existence today if people weren't willing to try out their new products. DaveMP
PIKEMASTER
Posted 8/13/2018 11:48 AM (#915414 - in reply to #915386)

davemp - 8/13/2018 8:52 AM

I never would believe my original post would bring so many replies. Time will tell whether the A3 will hold it's own, but it's working just fine right now. Many new companies would not be in existence today if people weren't willing to try out their new products. DaveMP

Dave
I’m so Glad you got a A3 Reel !!! Good Choice !!!
If I can every B of help or you need your A3 Tuned and Detailed give me a PM !!!
Just ordered a A3 and the Z3 can’t wait ??

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)