Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.
- (Added by: MuskieFIRST)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Spinnerbait Parts, Tools and Accessories

Message Subject: Spinnerbait Parts, Tools and Accessories
Team_Ryba
Posted 12/12/2017 4:53 PM (#886842)
Subject: Spinnerbait Parts, Tools and Accessories

Hi Guys,
I'm thinking about trying my hand at making my own Musky Spinnerbaits. Could anybody let me know what tools I should buy to make the process easier and where I could source the lure parts needed? I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
Thanks,
TR
esoxnimrod
Posted 12/12/2017 6:22 PM (#886852 - in reply to #886842)
Subject: RE: Spinnerbait Parts, Tools and Accessories

Go online to Rollie and Helens for parts.
I get my wire at a local hardware store. They have a nice selection of gauge sizes.
Also pick up a round end pliers. Don't know the name but they look like needlenose but are round instead of flat for crimping and make it very easy to bend/shape/wrap your wire accurately without scoring it.
RLSea
Posted 12/12/2017 8:45 PM (#886857 - in reply to #886842)
Subject: Re: Spinnerbait Parts, Tools and Accessories

See Dick Moore's website http://mooreslures.com as he has a wide selection of spinnerbait frames. He is a good guy to talk to as well. He gave me some good tips when I started out building my own stuff.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)