Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> hammer lure info ?

Message Subject: hammer lure info ?
supertrollr
Posted 7/13/2018 5:04 PM (#912269)
Subject: hammer lure info ?

just would like to know if they worth the money ,because i think they are pricey for foam cranks of these size? but i have to say that he know how to paint,kind of nice semi realistic paint job.
allegheny river kid
Posted 7/15/2018 8:24 PM (#912390 - in reply to #912269)
Subject: Re: hammer lure info ?

Actually they are a 2 part resin baits and the lils are actually a hard plastic bait like phantom gliders. I am a bit biased since I've help Paul out since he started making them but they catch fish just like other baits. Some days they are what the fish want and some days other baits produce better.
H2O Mellon
Posted 7/19/2018 12:29 AM (#912686 - in reply to #912269)

Paul Fec is a top notch guy. He has my support! He made a beautiful custom bait for my son as a USMC boot camp graduation gift this past March.
25homes
Posted 7/19/2018 8:46 AM (#912702 - in reply to #912686)

I cant complain you get 3 cranks for $110 to the door and they ae made solid as hell with top notch components. They catch fish too and he does a sweet job painting them. I got a couple of his that Hunt like crazy. I put a rad shad square lip down other day got smoked by a mid 30s muskie honestly within 2 minutes of hitting the water. Trolled for 4 hours switch to that bait less than 2 min luck possible. Next week end threw it down right off the bat boat didn't make it 5o yards reel peeling unfortunantly this was a big channel cat! LOL but nice baits
supertrollr
Posted 7/20/2018 7:25 PM (#912900 - in reply to #912269)

was sure it was made out of urethane like perchbaits, which is almost as good as wood. im not a fan of resin. personally i think the cost are a bit high considering that they cost more than any wiley which is wood and take more time to make than a molded cranks, of course the hammer paint job are sexier , but at the end it still resin the one i was looking for were 50 usd it was a lil bit like wiley deep diver. thanks
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)