Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Clearwater FL charters / fishing

Message Subject: Clearwater FL charters / fishing
goose
Posted 1/25/2021 3:15 PM (#974354)
Subject: Clearwater FL charters / fishing

Hey guys, My Dad and I are heading to Clearwater beach FL Feb21-26th, by chance can anyone recommend a charter boat out of the marina there? Also, Has anyone ever fished on the Pier on Clearwater? Thinking of packing the 3 piece travel rod and killing some time on the pier. Any other recommendations on Clearwater beach would be helpful too, food spots, bars, ect. Thanks , Tight lines....
kirkkopplin
Posted 1/26/2021 7:16 AM (#974389 - in reply to #974354)
Subject: RE: Clearwater FL charters / fishing

Clearwater Beach
Jimmy’s Crow Nest – Best view – Roof top bar. Food is average.
Frenchy’s Rockaway grill – Best Grouper sandwich in town. They own their own fishing boats, FRESH FRESH! Great View on beach.
Jimmy’s Fish House – At first it seems a strange location, but my wifes favorite place. She loves the oysters.
Jimmy's are owned by a guy from Milwaukee and are Packered up.
Blinkers - High end good steaks

Indian Rocks Beach
Aqua Prime - Is a favorite of ours for dinner. Not on beach, not overly fancy, great food. Make sure to sit outside.

Dunedin
If you have a car, a short drive. Great non-tourist town. Some shops, lots of micro-brew places. Old Bay Café and Bon Appetit are on water and both very good.

Johns Pass
If you have never been there, is a good time. Touristy, good places to eat and some shops.
kirkkopplin
Posted 1/26/2021 9:02 AM (#974394 - in reply to #974354)

Goose,
Check you pm
kirkkopplin
Posted 1/27/2021 2:50 PM (#974450 - in reply to #974354)

Goose,
I sent you another pm.
ordmusky
Posted 2/3/2021 8:21 AM (#974745 - in reply to #974354)
Subject: Re: Clearwater FL charters / fishing

Not in Clearwater, but right down the road there in Madeira Beach/John's Pass, check out Salty Confusion Charters. https://www.saltyconfusion.com/
My family has gone out with Capt Bob the last two years and have had a great experience both times.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)