Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Anyone fishing on Georgian Bay?

Message Subject: Anyone fishing on Georgian Bay?
G-Bay-Guy
Posted 12/1/2018 5:11 PM (#924815)
Subject: Anyone fishing on Georgian Bay?

I wasn't sure if anyone was fishing, until some guy showed up on my spot today. I'm just curious if anyone else is still trying the bay and if you're getting anything. I'm in Parry Sound area, only got a 42 incher and a couple minis this fall. It's been tough for me. August into September was good, landed 9/14, then October sucked and November sucked. I hope to get at least one more big fish before the season closes, and will be out tomorrow and a few more times this week. Good luck to anyone still out. Be safe.
NPike
Posted 12/2/2018 11:56 AM (#924840 - in reply to #924815)
Subject: RE: Anyone fishing on Georgian Bay?

I always happy with any 40" incher.
G-Bay-Guy
Posted 12/2/2018 4:56 PM (#924862 - in reply to #924840)
Subject: RE: Anyone fishing on Georgian Bay?

I'm actually quite proud of it, my first fall musky. I just thought there would be more, based on how my summer went. Everyone told me fall musky fishing is amazing, but not this fall I guess.
SouthernONTgent
Posted 12/4/2018 3:25 PM (#924957 - in reply to #924815)
Subject: Re: Anyone fishing on Georgian Bay?

Packed it in and winterized the boat in November. I was South of you Moon area. Took one day trip up to the pickerel in October, water levels were really high, trolled and trolled with only one ski less than 40inches to show. Been a slow year for me, mind you didn't get out as much as I'd like.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)