Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> LSC - Baits this weekend

Message Subject: LSC - Baits this weekend
callworth
Posted 7/10/2018 7:30 PM (#912015)
Subject: LSC - Baits this weekend

I am going up this weekend. Not planning on doing any trolling, will be spending most of my time casting. Should I be focused on bringing up rubber and double 10s?

Any need for cranks, glides, dive n rise? I have some shums and heavyweights I would like to try out, but not sure that the action would work there?
Landry
Posted 7/10/2018 9:58 PM (#912020 - in reply to #912015)
Subject: Re: LSC - Baits this weekend

BRing pounders, paddletails and double tens. That’s all U need imo.
detroithardcore
Posted 7/11/2018 10:27 AM (#912040 - in reply to #912015)

Good luck...all ya need is soft plastics like Tubes, Pounders and a couple of blades or topwaters for evenings. Have fun and enjoy it! Watch out for the Muskie police and elitist guides that think they can tell people how and when to fish.
Slamr
Posted 7/11/2018 12:13 PM (#912051 - in reply to #912040)

detroithardcore - 7/11/2018 10:27 AM

Good luck...all ya need is soft plastics like Tubes, Pounders and a couple of blades or topwaters for evenings. Have fun and enjoy it! Watch out for the Muskie police and elitist guides that think they can tell people how and when to fish.

Uh oh....are the muskie police out and enforcing the "no fishing in the heat" rule?
detroithardcore
Posted 7/13/2018 7:37 AM (#912219 - in reply to #912015)

Heck no, they'll pound the water when it's in the 80's but fishing prespawn fish in spring with 51 degree temps is not allowed according to some. But, dragging fish while boat's in gear trolling is okay. Then throw them into a livewell (which is a great tool/idea) but running them 10-20 miles across the lake to take on shore and weigh is not the best idea with added stress and being knocked around. It's for bragging rights and money so that makes it okay. Or chasing spawning fish out of state is acceptable cause it's not their home water. Heck, I even heard "he's lucky they or someone didn't f@!k with his truck or trailer at the ramp." As if it was totally justified to do so along with tons of attacks even though fishing season was open and perfectly legal.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)