Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Manitowish Chain PMTT event

Message Subject: Manitowish Chain PMTT event
Esoxxl
Posted 7/16/2018 10:54 AM (#912429)
Subject: Manitowish Chain PMTT event

Is anybody fishing in this tournament on July 21? I signed up a while ago and have not received any information regarding meetings or details about the event yet. Have tried to contact PMTT staff, but have not gotten any info.
TheShow
Posted 7/16/2018 3:45 PM (#912459 - in reply to #912429)
Subject: RE: Manitowish Chain PMTT event

I have not received anything either. According to the website take off and return is at the Rest Lake Park landing. No Friday night meeting. Just check in Saturday AM... then no awards or banquet after. Checks/trophies are handed out by 4:05 and you're on your way.
Esoxxl
Posted 7/16/2018 4:58 PM (#912464 - in reply to #912429)
Subject: RE: Manitowish Chain PMTT event

Thanks for the info. We've fished in the big tournaments before and it's real formal with meeting sign in etc. This seems kinda loose to me, but is a small event. Also if this a CPR deal then do they hand out a camera chip or do you use your own? Guess we'll find all this out at the landing Saturday morning!
Snopro168
Posted 7/16/2018 9:23 PM (#912494 - in reply to #912429)
Subject: Re: Manitowish Chain PMTT event

I wanted to fish the Three lakes tournament but backed out for this reason. Could not contact anyone about member fees, meeting place, etc. I literally just wanted to know how much money to send them and couldn't get a call back.
sukrchukr
Posted 7/17/2018 4:27 PM (#912556 - in reply to #912494)
Subject: Re: Manitowish Chain PMTT event

Snopro168 - 7/16/2018 9:23 PM

I wanted to fish the Three lakes tournament but backed out for this reason. Could not contact anyone about member fees, meeting place, etc. I literally just wanted to know how much money to send them and couldn't get a call back.[/QUOTE
ditto and am backing out of this one too!....... not sure whats going on with this PMTT stuff, but I dont like it
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)