Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Wisconsin Resort suggestions

Message Subject: Wisconsin Resort suggestions
Muskyfreak44
Posted 7/7/2018 11:14 PM (#911764)
Subject: Wisconsin Resort suggestions

I am looking for some suggestions. I just got lucky and I have a few days free to do a long weekend with my boys and their grandfather. Looking in Wisconsin. We want to hit a resort with boats for rent from July 19th to the 22nd. This is all about the kids catching fish and lots of them.....bass and pike......Muskies would be a bonus but not required. Not looking to break the bank but a cabin and decent boats is what we are looking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction, any help is greatly appreciated.
ToddM
Posted 7/8/2018 12:08 AM (#911766 - in reply to #911764)
Subject: Re: Wisconsin Resort suggestions

You will get as many resort suggestions as there are replies. One option is to rent a boat and take it to a resort. Deadhorse lodge is a good resort for pike, bass, walleye and muskie. On the turtle flambeau flowage.
wallygator
Posted 7/8/2018 9:14 PM (#911828 - in reply to #911764)

check out some places on Namekagon by cable
Northernfan
Posted 7/9/2018 8:32 AM (#911866 - in reply to #911764)
Subject: RE: Wisconsin Resort suggestions

I agree with Wallygator, some really nice resorts on Namakagon. Good pike fishing there, as well as crappie.
WiscoMusky
Posted 7/11/2018 11:17 PM (#912119 - in reply to #911764)

If you're interested in quality action for the group, definitely check out Fay Lake Resort. I was very surprised by the (mostly) pike and lmb action. We caught dozens of pike, 20-34 inches in one evening on the lake, and the lodges are pretty darn cool! Very good people running the place as well, at nice rates
wooglin
Posted 7/12/2018 8:52 AM (#912149 - in reply to #911764)

Check out Pat's Landing on the Chippewa Flowage - stayed there last year, the resort grounds are immaculate, fishing is great - all you can catch/eat bluegill, perch, pike and crappie - walleye and muskie we didn't target as I had my kids with me.

https://www.patslandingresort.com/
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)