Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Sun clothing

Message Subject: Sun clothing
tolle141
Posted 3/15/2018 8:11 AM (#898861 - in reply to #895292)
Subject: Re: Sun clothing

Given the amount of time we spend on the water, this subject should be stickied to the top of the forum. Might save a couple lives...
fishdawg
Posted 3/15/2018 8:54 PM (#898949 - in reply to #895292)
Subject: Re: Sun clothing

The past five to ten years has seen some great sun clothing come on to the market from a lot of different producers. I spend a lot of time in Florida, but no matter where I'm fishing during the day, I always cover up so i don't get fried. Hook and Tackle, AFTCO, Columbia, Guy Harvey are my favorite, but there are many more. Gillz makes a great sun gaiter, and I really love sun gloves for keeping the sun off the back of my hands.

I don't care what I look like on the water, even if I look like I'm about to rob a train with a gaiter on. The only part of me the sun can touch is the tips of my fingers. It amazes me how much better I feel at the end of a day on the water when I have been wearing protective clothing. You don't have that the sun has sucked the life out of me feeling.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)