Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: What the **** kinda bait is that. Dude it's a wabull. You used to own the company.
- (Added by: MuskieMike)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: WMC
Ciscokid82
Posted 12/18/2017 8:05 PM (#887378)
Subject: WMC

Anybody here fish theses tournaments last 2(?) years? I used to fish WMT but turnouts were terrible in the end. I saw they held a qualifier on the Cisco Chain last year and in 2018 and I’m interested because I’ve fished it for many years but curious to know if turnouts are up. I’ll still probably enter regardless.
TheShow
Posted 12/19/2017 11:18 PM (#887508 - in reply to #887378)
Subject: RE: WMC

Turnouts for the WMC are around 8 - 15 boats per event from what I've seen. Bob told me last year that he hired a guy to manage their FB account and website. Said there would be faster results posted, more pictures, and more updates.
I fished the original WMT stuff back in the day. I enjoyed those until boat counts dropped off there too. I do like the one day tournies though. Still holding on for a resurgence of the WMT or WMC

Edited by TheShow 12/19/2017 11:26 PM
NCB
Posted 12/20/2017 10:11 AM (#887559 - in reply to #887378)
Subject: Re: WMC

they have been fun tournys. nice to have the one day tournys,great bodies of water at good times of the yr for them.nice with diff time frames of tourny hrs too.lots of the same wmt/pmtt guys and a new guy here and there.for the num of boats,payout is great.just need more guys.more teams=more money..
Junkman
Posted 12/28/2017 1:43 PM (#888283 - in reply to #887378)
Subject: Re: WMC

I hate saying, “Rome wasn’t built in a day” cuz who cares about Rome? But, a slowish start is still a start! This may not be the PMTT, far from it at this point, but I would agree there’s a nice bunch fishing it and I intend to try a few more!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)