FUZZY DUZZIT
lobi
Posted 3/25/2003 6:17 PM (#64774)
Subject: FUZZY DUZZIT

Anyone use 'em? Like 'em? Successes? How do you fish them?
Looks like it would work like a large profile rattletrap to me. I'm itchin to add it to my long list of things to buy but wanted the nod. thanks -lobi
Plitz.....
Posted 3/25/2003 7:00 PM (#64779 - in reply to #64774)
Subject: RE: FUZZY DUZZIT

Lobi,From what I understand a about the fuzzy duzit is that most people use it in late fall.This lure works good for jiging deep breaklines say 25 to 30'.The lure puts off alot of flash and viberation.Most peaple hang a sucker over the side of there rig.If the fish don't hit the lure it may nail the sucker.I suppose that you could crank them but that is how I would use them.Deep clear lakes in the late fall.
Mark H.
Posted 3/25/2003 7:41 PM (#64783 - in reply to #64774)

lobi,

Pilz pretty much covered it. I use them in the fall, verticle jigging, they'll give your arm a workout but they can be a very effective tool to get down to the deep girls with. Clear or stained water...I use black/silver for clear and black/copper for stained.

Good luck,
Steve Jonesi
Posted 3/26/2003 8:40 AM (#64817 - in reply to #64774)

These baits are a fall staple.I have fish eat them and won't eat the meat.Multiple fish days late in the year on these baits. Black/silver has been # 1.A great tool for precise fishin'. Steve