Rubberhairy Glider Review
jackpotjohnny48
Posted 3/20/2003 12:36 PM (#64353)
Subject: Rubberhairy Glider Review

Hi Guys,

I had the privilege of doing the pool demo for MuskieE at the New London show this past Sunday. (I "wore the skirt" as Eric would say). WOW!! That's a freakin' awesome bait!! I had no idea that a soft plastic could glide like that. It glides like a manta, but yet vibrates like an oversized Banjo Minnow.

Can't wait to take lots of those up to Pipestone this year, because I'm sure it's going to show me some fish.

Congratulations, Eric. You have a real winner there.

Best of luck with your continued production and marketing efforts. (Looking forward to your bigger sized one as well)

May God Bless America,
"Jackpot" John Schroeder
ToddM
Posted 3/20/2003 4:24 PM (#64381 - in reply to #64353)
Subject: RE: Rubberhairy Glider Review

Jackpot, I threw the bait in december and yes, it's awesome. That video should be up soon on this site. I can't wait for mine to show up. I sit by the mailbox everyday and wait for the postman to show up.
firstsixfeet
Posted 3/21/2003 7:25 PM (#64467 - in reply to #64353)

I've been waiting to throw the improved bait but the Pakistani's evidently intercepted the shipment, melted it down, and sent the rubber to a Chinese prophylactic factory. Very disappointed. Had to fish shallow this week with hard baits instead. I mean, what fun is that? Anyway?
MuskieE
Posted 3/21/2003 8:35 PM (#64470 - in reply to #64353)

Ok....Ok......Ok.guys!I know the skirts been very tight on my end almost to tight to wear.Things have been busy infact very busy.Im finishing my improvements this weekend and and will pour the next 3 weeks and get them sent out for screen printing which means you should have the new melted down postal scamed version before opener to spank thru the water.
DRMUSKIE
Posted 3/22/2003 6:37 AM (#64498 - in reply to #64353)

When & How can I get my share of Rubberhairy Gliders??? I'm afraid I'm so far out East here that you boys in Wisconsin will forget all about sharing?