Huge thanks to waterbeast tackle
bigdogg2278
Posted 6/30/2014 10:41 AM (#718467)
Subject: Huge thanks to waterbeast tackle

I have to give a huge thanks to Waterbeast tackle for a great product and even better service. As I posted on the board earlier I was having issues learning WTD baits, Clint from Waterbeast shot me a messages offering to send me one of his baits for free to try out and see how easy his was to work. I took him up on that offer and the next day I had a fresh painted Acid Orange Rove in my mailbox. I got to finally try it out yesterday and was more then impressed with the Rove, its a WTD bait that all you really need to do is reel with a tiny rod tap or just a reel cadence which is what I used. I had 2 follows one which was a beast and a bonus all within the first hour of fishing, its got great side to side action. Without making fun of myself to much I would call this bait stupid proof it was that easy to use. Something to check out for sure.
Ross K
Posted 6/30/2014 10:51 AM (#718469 - in reply to #718467)
Subject: Re: Huge thanks to waterbeast tackle

I agree Waterbeast has a great line of baits. Clint is a good guy too.
clintv11
Posted 6/30/2014 4:35 PM (#718542 - in reply to #718467)
Subject: Re: Huge thanks to waterbeast tackle

Bigdogg, When I read your post on WTD style baits I was really hoping you would give the Rove a go, so thank you for giving it a try. We have worked really hard to develop the Rove to what it is today so I am very happy you like it and I really appreciate the kind words!