Where are all the new Baits?
Tahoe
Posted 3/19/2003 8:14 AM (#64194)
Subject: Where are all the new Baits?

I have searched all the major stores on line to not find the Triple D, the Squirrely Jake, the Pearson Grinder to name a few..

Is there a site where these are available?
Mad Dawg Hoek
Posted 3/19/2003 8:59 AM (#64203 - in reply to #64194)
Subject: RE: Where are all the new Baits?

Hi,

Esox Research Company products (Triple D and Grinders) can be purchased from Rolie & Helens, Guides Choice, Pastikas, Smokeys, Reed's, Thorne Bros, & Kolar Bait & Tackle. The products are probably not in any of their web-stores yet but they do have product on the shelves. Give them a call and I am sure they will be happy to help you out! If you need help finding these retailers, go to our website (www.esoxresearch.com) and follow the clickable retailer links on our front page. If you need any additional info or have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

MDH

BTW: I'd imagine all of these retailers have the squirrely mania stuff too!
timbuck
Posted 3/19/2003 11:17 AM (#64225 - in reply to #64194)
Subject: RE: Where are all the new Baits?

Tahoe, I recently ordered some lures and terminal tackle from Rollie and Helens. You are right, they don't have the new baits up on their website yet. I just included a note with the order telling them exactly what I was looking for and what color and model and to include it with my order. They did, no problems. Tim.