Big Mama Lures
dami0101
Posted 6/17/2014 4:43 PM (#716285)
Subject: Big Mama Lures

I just wanted to mention the great customer service that I’ve received from the company over the last week. Purchased two lures this spring at the MN Musky Expo and finally got to use them over the past week. One of them had a bit of an issue so I contacted Tom via their website and within about two hours I had both an e-mail and a voicemail saying to send it back and he’d fix it.

After I sent it back last Friday I also mentioned how happy I was with the Big Mama as I couldn't believe how easy it was to work, my past experience with WTD baits had left me thinking I’d never use them again, but that I thought perhaps it was a little large for tigers. The next day I caught a 28.5” tiger on it, so clearly not too large.

Fast forward to that afternoon and I won a grab bag at the metro musky tournament that had a Psycho Sister in it. Turned out though that the Psycho Sister was broken so I emailed Tom asking if he would be able to fix it if I sent it back to him. Today the original lure that wasn't working properly showed up along with a brand new Psycho Sister and another Big Mama that I didn't even know was coming.

Can’t tell you how pleased I am with the amount of service that I have received over the past couple of days. Tom has been great to work with and was very humble through the entire experience.
Minnows 2 Muskies
Posted 6/18/2014 9:29 PM (#716580 - in reply to #716285)
Subject: Re: Big Mama Lures

Tom has the best customer service in the industry, in my humble opinion. Last year I emailed him at 11:00 pm, he called my cell phone at 5:30 am and was at my front door before 7am with a lure. (I live about an hour from his house.) Went fishing that evening after work with my replacement lure and caught a chunky mid 40's muskie in about 7 casts with the twisted sister. I recommend his product to whoever I can. Again, great customer service and his lures catch fish!