Most productive information you learned over the winter.
MuskieE
Posted 3/17/2003 7:17 PM (#64021)
Subject: Most productive information you learned over the winter.

Just woundering what was the most productive information you gathered over the winter to help you boat more fish this summer.
muskyone
Posted 3/17/2003 8:06 PM (#64026 - in reply to #64021)
Subject: RE: Most productive information you learned over the winter.

For me it was learning how the master Mr. Worrall runs a Jig. This will put more fish in the boat this year for me for sure. May also win a few tournament bucks as well.
stephendawg
Posted 3/17/2003 9:12 PM (#64035 - in reply to #64026)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Ditto on Steve Worrall's Jig chat!" Looking forward to working my way through the creature learning curve.
sworrall
Posted 3/18/2003 12:15 AM (#64059 - in reply to #64035)

I learned how Donnie works a Dawg, and how Scott jenkins works his entire arsenal. The Madison Muskie school was a hoot, learned alot from all the instructors there. I also learned that Donnie can swim.

I learned how to make a Slammer 5" do a dance, that a Tinsel Tail is a cool looking lure, and that there are more good lures than I have slots in the box. I also learned that if I need to try a lure, ToddM probably has two.

Most importantly, I learned that 'Muskie fishing' is growing faster than I have ever seen. Reminds me of the Walleye angling growth in the late 80's.