MOAB*(part 2)
Sponge
Posted 3/13/2003 9:58 AM (#63577)
Subject: MOAB*(part 2)

Introducing the MOAB, better known as the "MOTHER OF ALL BASKETS"...during my off line sabatical last fall, I struggled w/ what to do w/ me as I waited for the first of the year...I spent months sitting cross legged in a dimly lit room w/ EASTER on my mind, weaving baskets...small ones at first, then as time went on, I began to expand me hobby until I finally finished the MOAB-an Easter basket that will hold a boat and or vehicle! This giant basket is perfect for someone who is planning to get a family member a new vehicle or boat; it can also be used to conduct a Town size Easter Egg Hunt, as the inner circumference of this behemoth will hold 1.3 acres of cut grass, approximately 8,972 real eggs, or 35,002 Malted Milk Balls and 247,710 Jelly Beans...the choice is yours. place your order soon; they are going fast!
Ranger
Posted 3/13/2003 12:12 PM (#63589 - in reply to #63577)
Subject: RE: MOAB*(part 2)

Sponge, I have also been working on the MOAB. But in this case, my project is..

the Mother Of All Balloons!

Let's partner your MOAB with my MOAB and do some serious floating.
Sponge
Posted 3/13/2003 12:46 PM (#63592 - in reply to #63577)
Subject: RE: MOAB*(part 2)

I knew I could count on you to take peeps to the 5th Demension! Your BALLOON, coupled w/ a designer BASKET, will no doubt allow for peeps to experience a ride like no other...the purchaser could pick from a wide array of colors or designs...I could fashion a basket of choice; a fish, pickup, tree house, coffee mug...you name, we'll do it! Perhaps we could have a special on a Family Reunion combo, a rig that will take up to 50 men, women and children to new heights; the peeps could let you design the BALLOON w/ their own personal family crest, and we could equip the rig w/ speakers and an 8 track player...the possibilities are endless. I have some small baskets designed for pets; why not produce a BALLOON for these so that kids can fly a cat or dog instead of the everyday mundane kite? Hopefully more folks will contribute their ideas to the newly formed "RANG-PONGE" Corporation, and we can start bilking the unsuspecting for BIG BUCKS soon...