OutdoorFirst.com Ice Outing Feb.14-16
MrBluegill
Posted 2/3/2003 1:49 PM (#58343)
Subject: OutdoorFirst.com Ice Outing Feb.14-16

The IceFishingFirst Wang Dang Doodle is approaching. We will be on Roberts Lake The 3rd weekend in Feb. There will be great prizes for big fish from Frabill. I will also have product demos from Aqua-Vu, Strikemaster Ice Augers, Frabill, and MarCum. If you are intersted visit IceFishingFirst and sign up on the calendar. I will alos put it up on MF calendar. Saturday night we will be having a Fish Fry at the hotel. There will be brats during the day on the ice. See ya There!!!!
Troy
Krappie
Posted 2/3/2003 8:30 PM (#58403 - in reply to #58343)
Subject: RE: OutdoorFirst.com Ice Outing Feb.14-16

I'll try to make it there. Sounds like a good time and I was going to mention you guys gotta try the "Big Mike" burgers at the Wild Rose. They're not really called "Big Mike" burgers but the guy that makes them has some of the best burgers around. He looks kinda like Sylvester Stallone but much bigger. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

catch ya later,
Krappie
Ranger
Posted 2/4/2003 8:39 AM (#58488 - in reply to #58343)

This trip is going to be a lot of fun! A great opportunity for a father-kid "let's spend some time together, eh?". And, the fish fry is going to be a huge highlight - can you imagine, playing all day on the ice, burning all that energy, munching some just-cooked brats now and then, and then, at the end of the day, headng back to the motel where an ace fish fryer (Troy) will load plates of steaming crispy fresh fish fillets! Man oh man.

The fishing will be high fun, too; all that cool stuff we get to try out on the ice. Did you hear I want to try attaching an Aquaview Camera just behind the blades of one of those new Lazer augers? Test 'em both at the same time, you betcha.
Ranger
Posted 2/4/2003 8:49 AM (#58491 - in reply to #58488)

But NO political debates! At least that I'll participate in. I just get myself all worked up and then I say something dumb and piss off my buds. So, I'm keeping my pie hole zipped.

Just fishing and fun for this space cowboy. Not too late for you!!
xllund
Posted 2/4/2003 1:46 PM (#58549 - in reply to #58343)

Where is Roberts Lake bud? I am in the Chicago area, how much drive time? Thanks!