I'm Tired of Waiting for a Post
Beaver
Posted 4/7/2013 2:10 AM (#632464)
Subject: I'm Tired of Waiting for a Post

I thought that there was going to be a post and maybe a picture on Friday night after the Nebraska Muskies inc. fundraiser that I donated lures to so I have to take the ball myself.
I asked the guys to remind me of the date of the function, so I got an e-mail Tuesday to remind me. It's a good thing that I had some extra lures ready to go or I'd have been in a pinch. I had an extra ten inch Perka because I was getting those ready for the G.I. Auction, and I had some extra crankbaits that I have been learning to make hanging in the garage, so I packed up the CARE package. I needed some padding on the top, so I asked my girlfriend if she had any lacy bras stashed away that she wasn't using that I could use for packing. She was laughing coming down the stairs and presented me with a black lacy bra and a pair of black panties to use. We taped up the package, and I sent out an e-mail asking that the package not be opened until the night of the event because "I included something special for everyone in the group." I got a reply, "Isn't that just like you Beav, always going above and beyond."
I guess that I did go a little beyond on the packing, but I'm dying to hear what the response was from the club. I wish I could have had it taped, just to see the reaction from the crowd. I'm hoping that they followed instructions and saved the grand opening for the function. Anybody go to the MI get together? I'm dying to know.
Beav
Hunter4
Posted 4/7/2013 6:44 AM (#632467 - in reply to #632464)
Subject: Re: I'm Tired of Waiting for a Post

Great! Now I'm dying to know as well.
ToddM
Posted 4/7/2013 8:23 PM (#632615 - in reply to #632464)
Subject: Re: I'm Tired of Waiting for a Post

Beav, got to meet your girlfriend at the milwaukee swap. you have a keeper.