Newbee and injection molding questions
Deets
Posted 8/3/2012 3:00 PM (#575860)
Subject: Newbee and injection molding questions

I am interested in making some injection molding soft plastic baits. I may or may not be interested in making them myself. I may be interested in having someone make them for me.

Question #1: Anyone in the SE Wisconsin area that has advanced knowledge of making soft plastics that may be interested in making some for hire.

Question #2: If I was going to make some lures to sell is there anything that I would need to be concerned about as far as trademark/patent/copyright legal stuff? Would I need to contact a lawyer etc?

Question #3: There is some kits for injection moldings out on the market. Is there one that would be more suitable for a medium firm soft plastic lure? I also need shine-glitter finish.

I have lots of other questions but these will hopefully get me started. If anyone can respond to these questions please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Deets
eric001
Posted 8/4/2012 5:10 PM (#575998 - in reply to #575860)
Subject: Re: Newbee and injection molding questions

check out tackleunderground- im sure youll find what you need. its a forum- and theres different cat. from wire baits-to any kind of plastic lure imaginable. good resource for info and ideas
Deets
Posted 8/4/2012 6:48 PM (#576006 - in reply to #575998)
Subject: Re: Newbee and injection molding questions

Thank You Eric!