Anyone have some pictures of a transducer on transom for a tuffy magnum
ttrap
Posted 3/19/2011 8:46 PM (#487904)
Subject: Anyone have some pictures of a transducer on transom for a tuffy magnum

If anyone has some pictures of where they mounted the transducer on the transom for a tuffy magnum could you please post some for me. If you want you can send them to my email at [email protected].
Thanks,
Tim Trap
sworrall
Posted 3/20/2011 9:36 AM (#487940 - in reply to #487904)
Subject: Re: Anyone have some pictures of a transducer on transom for a tuffy magnum

Go to the bottom right on the Mag looking at the bottom of the boat (starboard) and mount the transducer on the flat between the stakes created by the pad (flat area in the middle) and first lift strake. Place a yardstick on the running surface flat to the bottom of the boat between the strakes sticking out the back, and rest the transducer in the bracket on the ruler so the bracket sits against the transom. Mark the holes, drill, add silicone sealant to the screws, and mount the transducer. Tip it down just a couple degrees on the back, and you are set.
ttrap
Posted 3/20/2011 10:56 AM (#487949 - in reply to #487904)
Subject: Re: Anyone have some pictures of a transducer on transom for a tuffy magnum

Thanks a lot steve thats the info i needed.