Keith Terlinden/Pro Edge Contact?
curleytail
Posted 8/9/2010 9:20 PM (#454205)
Subject: Keith Terlinden/Pro Edge Contact?

Does anybody have a way to contact Keith at Professional Edge? I'm pretty sure he's not building rods anymore but I would still like to get a hold of him. Calling and leaving messages hasn't worked for about a year, several emails have not been answered. I just tried sending him a letter in the mail, but it was returned with a stamp from the post office saying "box closed, unable to forward, return to sender."

Does anybody have any updated contact info or a mailing address for Keith? You can reply here or PM me if you have any ideas.

P.S. I have been calling 612-802-4629, emailing [email protected], and mailed the letter to:
PO Box 85
Big Lake, MN 55309

Thanks much!

curleytail

Edited by curleytail 8/9/2010 9:54 PM
big gun
Posted 8/10/2010 7:45 AM (#454244 - in reply to #454205)
Subject: Re: Keith Terlinden/Pro Edge Contact?

Good Luck, has not returned any of my phone messages, E-mails etc. in over a year. BG
Posted 8/10/2010 7:48 AM (#454245 - in reply to #454205)
Subject: RE: Keith Terlinden/Pro Edge Contact?

looks like it's time to give up Curleytail.
Bytor
Posted 8/10/2010 8:11 AM (#454250 - in reply to #454245)
Subject: RE: Keith Terlinden/Pro Edge Contact?

Same situation here. I had a rod that broke and he told me he would warranty it. I sent it to him a year and a half ago......I haven't heard from him since......pretty sad.
Doonan
Posted 8/10/2010 10:26 AM (#454275 - in reply to #454205)

Had the same problem last year about not returning calls, but my rod did finally show up one day. So don't give up complete hope. His fat cork rods where the best and hate to see this happening.
sworrall
Posted 8/10/2010 10:27 AM (#454276 - in reply to #454205)

Sounds like he went out of business to me.
sworrall
Posted 8/10/2010 8:15 PM (#454417 - in reply to #454205)

From another thread------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not have time to post last night before previous post was frozen. When I bought my two rods from Keith in Feb. '08 he told me at that time that the rods business had really gone wild on him, it was more of a succcess than he anticipated. That's what happens when you build a great product! I had hoped to buy another from him soon also!
But he works full time and his family means everything to him, the rod business might have gotten to be too much! If you have a rod on order don't give up, it took me eight months to get because of the backup and when he finally had them shipped Fed Ex broke them and he had to rebuild them, took 8 months to finally get them. I hope when he retires he will build again I'll be one of the first customers!!
-----
Buddy Ellenburg
Take a kid fishing they'll have a lifetime of memories!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------