Post pulled?
Stan Durst 1
Posted 7/16/2010 9:20 AM (#450242)
Subject: Post pulled?

My posts being pulled?
I don't believe I said anything wrong. But if I did, I sincerely apologize.
If My posts are going to be pulled than I guess I won't do any more posting.
sworrall
Posted 7/16/2010 9:31 AM (#450245 - in reply to #450242)
Subject: RE: Post pulled?

Looking for this one?
http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/board/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=59...
Stan Durst 1
Posted 7/16/2010 10:17 AM (#450257 - in reply to #450245)
Subject: RE: Post pulled?

Yes sir Mr. Worrall I was. I was trying to get some insight on the Wranglers as I have several in my tackle box that I use here in TN. and was wanting input on the hits in KY. I have known Tim a long time and wanted to connect with him as he has invited me many times over ( when I lived in PA. ) to come fish with him. I didn't have his phone number but do now as he contacted me. Customs was mentioned cause I only fish with the colors I paint and I use every tackle companies lures that I can. I want to sell customs but have waited for you to answer my PM to you so I could find out how to set it up as the board suggests.
I didn't think people should discuss whose lures look like who's although I know which came first, but that part doesn't matter as most lures are a copy anymore any way and some copies are improved.
Sorry if I caused a problem, as it is never my intention to do so. People answering posts should do so with an open mind. But alas, it doesn't happen. I do thank you for coming back to me on this. It is much appreciated.
How do I sell my customs on the board without causing a problem to other custom painters?
Thanks, Steve,
Stan

Edited by Stan Durst 1 7/16/2010 10:22 AM
sworrall
Posted 7/16/2010 12:59 PM (#450285 - in reply to #450242)
Subject: Re: Post pulled?

No problems at all, we move threads to relevant forums for content purposes. Just post them for sale a couple at a time, Stan, no worries on the BST board.

I'm in the press room at ICAST, record attendance. Looks like the business is on the way back from the recession.