Muskie fishin buddy/partner SE/Northern WI
Civil Twilight
Posted 6/18/2010 1:45 AM (#446148)
Subject: Muskie fishin buddy/partner SE/Northern WI

Sup fellow muskie fisherman. New to this site and am lookin' for a few extra fishin buddies and maybe a partner(s) for tournaments down the road. I'm gettin' good, my only problem is that I currently do not have a boat sufficient for muskie angling, hence I'm in a small predicament. Although a complete tool with a nice boat would suffice, I'd prefer an avid muskie angler such as myself to fish with. I put a simialiar post on lake-link and got a guy his first muskie on lil Green yesterday (never fished the lake prior) so no worries if there's no takers, I'm just lookin' to muskie fish as much as possible. I live on Okauchee Lake so it as well Oconomowoc and Pewaukee would be very convenient but would also like to try the Madison chain as well as up north (my grandparents have an awesome place on LCO so I know it like the back of my hand). I'm 23, male, and good company. I'd be happy to split the gas and any other expenses and could throw in free guitar lessons as well haha. I don't know if I can recieve private messages on here so my email is [email protected]. Hit me up if your down.